Rounding up the BEST Handmade Gift Wrap and Tag Ideas to make today! We all LOVE to make the perfect present look perfect as well, so let's celebrate the art of gift wrapping with fun crafty projects, DIYs, and printables. I hope you will use the projects below to get inspired, spend some time this weekend with the family, and get creative with the kiddos. There is a TON of creative inspiration, just scroll down.
The BEST Gift Tags and Wrapping Ideas
This post, The BEST Gift Tags and Wrapping Ideas, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
The Team Creative Crafts Best Handmade Gift Wrap and Tags posts can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up-style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty PLUS talented designer friends sharing their crafty wrapping ideas and inspiration. It was like opening a present each day and seeing what all of my craftiest friends created. So, here they are…
Team Creative Crafts Wrapping and Tag Inspiration
The BEST Christmas Gift Wrap and Tags
- Create a trio of 5 Minute Holiday Gift Wrap ideas with Laura Kelly Designs Therm-O-Web Collection. These quick creations can be easily made with limited supplies, and just in time for the Holidays.
- Y'all know that I am an impatient crafter, so when I can get the Christmas wrapping done in a jiffy, I am all in! Today I am sharing three super Easy Wrapping Ideas with Hemptique Hemp Cords.
- Create DIY Christmas Wrapping Papers with Tombow Dual Brush Pens! I love creating with items that I have on hand, it is a challenging and easy way to get the kiddos involved (or just save all the fun for yourself, I won’t tell!)
- Y'all know that I LOVE to doodle and draw, so I am sharing Twelve Free Holiday Tags to Print and Color! They are totally ready for personalization.
- Make an Upcycled Gingerbread House Gift Bag in just 15 minutes with my set of FREE Printable embellishments to download and color. An ordinary shopping bag gets a tasty upgrade with Tombow Dual Brush Pens.
- A Felt Gingerbread Gift Tag Flag is the finishing touch to tuck into a basket filled with all the necessary ingredients to bake up some holiday treats.
The BEST Birthday Gift Wrap and Tags
The BEST Every Occasion Gift Wrap and Tags
- Laura from Me and INKlings has hand-stamped an I Love You to Pieces gift tag that perfectly matches her scrappy rainbow gift bow – ADORABLE!
- Download and print hand-drawn suitcase printables to create Luggage Inspired Gift Tags. I am excited to share a vintage suitcase and blank suitcase luggage tag file that you can download, customize, and color.
- A Back to School Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Tags filled with school supplies is a perfect and thoughtful present. Download, print, and color the fun pencil and crayon tags to top your teacher's gift and let them know how much you are looking forward to this school year.
- Surprising my Niece on her recent birthday with a Recycled Penny Gift Box for her Starbucks gift card was super fun and easy. And don't we all have PLENTY of pennies to go around?
- There are SO MANY plain black suitcases on that baggage claim belt that I had to create a personalized tag for my bag, which I wanted to share with YOU! How to Make a Laminated Luggage Tag.
- I am super excited to share my fun and funky Emoji Pinata Gift Box project! I was inspired by the 😜 winky eye, tongue-out “just kidding” emoji. Which I have to say, is my go-to emoji, because I am a BIG jokester!
The BEST Holiday Gift Wrap and Tags
- I created DIY Resin Candy Heart Gift Tags to top all of the Valentine's Day goodies that I make every year. Check out this tutorial for a fun new craft – RESIN!
- Download Free Printable Ghost Tags for Candy Corn Treat Cups for some Halloween Party FUN! Some simple supplies from my favorite Dollar Tree make a sweet and cute candy corn container for teens and tweens to craft on a budget.
- Stuffed animals, especially bears have been a favorite of mine since childhood. Get a Teddy Bear ready for Valentine's Day gift-giving. My Free Valentine Bear Tag to Print and Color is the perfect accessory.
- How do you make those sometimes impersonal gift cards extra special? Well, it's all in the wrapping with these Personalized Holiday Gift Bags. All made in just 30 minutes!
- I love it when I can craft from my stash, with no need to run out and buy supplies. Don't you? These No-Sew Faux Cross Stitched Valentine's Gift Bags are perfect for sweet treats and special goodies.
- The only thing that I love more than gift-giving is creating unique containers in which to give those gifts. Upcycled Decoupaged Gift Buckets make an excellent caddie for odd-shaped presents like bath products!
The BEST Handmade Gift Wrap and Tag Crafts!
I hope you have enjoyed this round-up of the Best DIY Gift Tags and Wrapping Crafts. Thanks for crafting with us this week! Enjoy the fabulous inspiration and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! And stay tuned for the next edition of Team Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Sharing is Caring!
Too busy to make these delightful Best Handmade Gift Wrap and Tag crafts right now? Pin it for later! I’d love for you to pin these projects to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and then it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for stopping by!