This wonderfully complicated country of ours should be celebrated every day and not just on the Fourth of July! This week I am co-hosting Team Creative Crafts – Patriotic Crafts Edition with my crafty friends Laura from Laura Kelly Designs and Ann from Bella Crafts Publishing. Featuring FUN red, white, and blue craft projects and FREE Printables from some of the most talented designers we know. I have gathered up 51+ of the Best Patriotic Crafts and FREE Printables from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place.
The Best Patriotic Crafts and FREE Printables All in One Place
This post, 51+ of the BEST Patriotic Crafts and FREE Printables, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Both days of the Creative Crafts Patriotic Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post, 51 of the Best Patriotic Crafts. So, here they are…
The BEST Patriotic Home Decor Crafts for Inside and Outside
- Upcycled Patriotic Blue Jean Banner to Celebrate the Fourth of July
- Quick and Easy Paint Pour American Flag with DecoArt
- Patriotic Garland Wreath a Dollar Tree DIY
- Patriotic Ribbon and Lace Flag Created with Kunin Felt
- Stars and Stripes Table Runner a No-Sew July Fourth DIY with Kunin Felt
- American Flag Door Hanger Created from Vintage Rulers with DecoArt Americana Paints
The BEST Patriotic Coloring Pages and Printables
- Four Hand-Drawn Patriotic Printables for the Fourth of July
- Puzzle Piece Star Wreath for the Fourth of July with a FREE Printable Pattern
- FREE Memorial Day Printables and Some Interesting History
- Hand Lettered American Flag Plaque Using Tombow Dual Brush Pens
The BEST Patriotic Kids Crafts and Games
- Patriotic Clay Pot Love Bugs with Dollar Tree Supplies
- How to Make a Craft Stick Patriotic Hat
- DIY Uncle Sam Gnome a Kids Hand Cut Out Craft
- Tie-Dye for the Fourth with Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- How to DIY American Flag Jean Shorts with DecoArt Extreme Sheen
- DIY Fire Cracker Banner for the Fourth of July with Kunin Felt
Even More of the Best Patriotic Crafts
- Felt Fire Cracker Centerpiece for the Fourth of July with Kunin Felt
- The Cutest Upcycled Clay Pot Uncle Sam with a recycled soup can hat
- Coffee Filter Uncle Sam a Dollar Tree Kids Craft
- Dollar Tree Upcycled Flip Flop Freedom Sign to Celebrate the Fourth of July
Now it’s time for the FUN STUFF – a GIVEAWAY!
You know that we would never let you go without a giveaway, so this month we have a $50 Joann Stores Gift Card! WOOHOO! Enter through the Rafflecopter Code below…a Rafflecopter giveaway
Team Creative Crafts Craft-A-Thon!
Watch the replay of the 5+ hour LIVE Facebook Event from Saturday, April 17th at 1:00 pm. Laura, Ann, and I crafted our hearts out live on Facebook with 11+ sponsors, making a variety of fun and inspiring projects. We cannot wait for the next event, so stay tuned!
51+ of the BEST Patriotic Crafts and FREE Printables!
Thanks for crafting with us! And stay tuned for the next edition of Team Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Ann, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
I hope you have enjoyed 51+ of the Best Patriotic Crafts and you will be inspired to create something to celebrate our Land of Liberty soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made!
Thanks for stopping by!