I am excited to be participating with a group of talented designers to bring you 12 Totally Free Printables with a Thanksgiving Day theme. My FREE Printable Thankful Tree and Leaves to Color is perfect to print out for the kiddos to color, but can also be colored by adults and shared around the dinner table. I love the tradition of showing and sharing gratitude on Thanksgiving Day and every day.
Coloring Pages FREE Printable Thankful Tree and Leaves
This post, FREE Printable Thankful Tree and Leaves to Color, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Here's what you need to Print and Color a Thankful Tree
I always get a lot of questions from my readers as to what products I like to use. So, I have gathered all of my favorite things and compiled the list below as a resource for YOU! Thank you for reading my blog and downloading printables and projects from my website. I truly appreciate each and every one of you!
- MONO Drawing Pens
- Tombow 1500 Colored Pencils
- MONOTWIN Permanent Marker from Tombow
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Water Brush from Tombow 3 Pack
- Tombow Extreme Adhesive Runner
- MONO Drawing Pencil Set from Tombow
- Dollar Tree Arts and Crafts Supplies for Kids Projects
- Fiskars Scissors
- Metal Ruler from Fiskars
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Strathmore Mixed Media Paper – a great multi-purpose paper
- FREE Printable Thankful Tree and Leaves Coloring Pages – download below ⤋
Hand Drawn Thankful Tree and Leaves Coloring Pages
Here are the finished pages ready to be colored. The MONO Drawing Pens are the perfect tool for inking in my design because of the smooth distribution of ink. I love the way these pens glide over paper providing a gorgeous solid line. The MONO Drawing Pens come in six widths from the thinnest at .01 through the thickest at .08 allowing for a variation in line width. Once I am pleased with the design the final step is to scan it into my computer and share it with the world!
Coloring the Thankful Leaves Free Printable
The Tombow 1500 Colored Pencils are the perfect medium for these coloring pages. The colored lead is perfectly straight and centered in the wooden pencil, so the lead never breaks or cracks. The colors are bright and rich, gliding on the page like butter. Once the leaves are colored, the next step is to cut them out with scissors. Write the things you are thankful for on each leaf with the MONO Twin Permanent Marker from Tombow. Featuring a larger bullet tip on one end and an extra-fine tip on the other, it is two pens in one!
Building the Thankful Tree
Color the Thankful Tree using orange, red, and dark brown from the Tombow 1500 Colored Pencil 36 Pack. Using Zots from Therm-O-Web, attach a layer of thankful leaves to the tree base. Zots are adhesive dots on a release paper, so you can just stick and go! For the next layer of thankful leaves, use 3D Foam Squares from Therm-O-Web to create depth and dimension. The box is self-feeding, just pull the tab to release a square.
FREE Printable Thankful Tree & Leaves Coloring Pages
Some things you should know before downloading:
- Creatively Beth printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY (okay for home, school & libraries).
- You may NOT modify, sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
- If you'd like to share this project, you may use ONE photo, and credit must be given to Creatively Beth and linked back to this post.
As always, I would love to see your creations! Share on Instagram, Facebook, or leave a comment and photo on the project pin on Pinterest!
Plus 12 FREE Printables to Celebrate Thanksgiving Day
I am excited to be partnering up with some of my super talented designer friends to offer you 12 FREE printables to celebrate Thanksgiving Day. From recipe cards to games to wine labels and coloring pages I cannot wait to download them ALL. Just click on the links below to download each one!
- Free Gratitude Journal Printable – Hello Creative Family
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt Printable – Happiness is Homemade
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Banner – The Everyday Party Magazine
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble – Crafting in the Rain
- Free Thanksgiving Stickers – The Country Chic Cottage
- Thanksgiving Game Cards – Kara Creates
- Printable Thanksgiving Recipe Cards – Mad in Crafts
- Thanksgiving I Spy Game – Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Thanksgiving Dice Game – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Cootie Catcher – Persia Lou
- Funny Thanksgiving Wine Labels – Tried and True
- Free Printable Thankful Tree & Leaves – Creatively Beth
- Give Thanks Coloring Page – 100 Directions
I hope that you have a wonderful time using these printables! If you use any, we'd love to see them! Please share your projects on Instagram, and use the hashtag #TotallyFreePrintables.
I have a ton of Thanksgiving and Fall projects on my site, so here are a few you might like. Rainbow Ribbon Turkey Decorations for Thanksgiving. Deliciously Simple DIY Thanksgiving Pie Banner with Kunin Felt. Hand-Lettered Thanksgiving Place Cards in Fun Fall Colors.
Sharing is Caring – Pin it for Later!
Too busy to download this Free Printable Thankful Tree and Leaves Coloring Page right now? Pin it for later! I’d love for you to pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and then it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for stopping by!