Happee Christmas Harry! This past week of Team Creative Crafts Harry Potter Christmas Crafts Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings and Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up 51+ Best Harry Potter Christmas Crafts and FREE Printables PLUS SO MANY MORE IDEAS to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
The 51+ BEST Harry Potter Christmas Crafts and Free Printables!
This post, 51+ Best Harry Potter Christmas Crafts and Free Printables, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.</
Each day of the Creative Crafts Harry Potter Christmas Crafts Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty talented designer friends sharing their crafty Harry Potter Christmas project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate, so, here they are…
The BEST Harry Potter FREE Printables and SVG Files
- Make magical Harry Potter Potion Bottle Labels with instructions and FREE Printables from Laura Kelly Designs
- Shani at Sunshine and Munchkins has created a FREE Harry Potter Word Search Printable
- Laura from Laura’s Crafty Life is sharing a Harry Potter Hogwarts Banner with a FREE SVG File
- Create DIY Harry Potter Glasses with a FREE SVG cut file from Ginger over at Ginger Snap Crafts
- Kelsey at Poofy Cheeks (don’t you LOVE that name?) is sharing a set of Harry Potter SVG Doodles on a travel cup
- Liz with Liz on Call created a pair of Free Printable Happy Christmas Cards to print for free
- Color a magical collection of FREE Harry Potter Diagon Alley Printables from Laura at Laura Kelly Designs
- Find a FREE Harry Potter Owl Bookmark to Print and Color on my blog. Hand-drawn by me!
- Smitha from Smiling Colors is sharing Harry Potter Free Printable Tags that are hand-drawn!
- I created four hand-drawn and hand-lettered Magical Harry Potter Printable Quotes.
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama has the cutest printable Harry Potter Bingo game to download and print.
- Learn How to Draw 5 Harry Potter Doodles with Amy over at Amy Latta Creations
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has a TON of Harry Potter Free Printables on her blog. She is super talented!
- Ginger at Ginger Snap Crafts has created Ornaments Inspired by Harry Potter with free SVG files
- Check out my Trio of Harry Potter Hand-Lettered Quotes inspired by a crafty friend’s digital papers!
- Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks is sharing the cutest Hedwig the Owl Magical Harry Potter Christmas Ornament
- Laura with Me and My Inklings draws the cutest printables and her Luna Lovegood Paper Doll is a must download!
The BEST Harry Potter Wearables & Plushies
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama is sharing a free Christmas Cheer & Butterbeer SVG file
- Erica from 5 Little Monsters created an adorable Crocheted Hedwig the Owl with a removable scarf.
- Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins is sharing a Hogsmeade Christmas Tree Farm SVG free file
- Smitha at Smiling Colors is sharing an Easy Harry Potter Crocheted Scarf that can be completed in 2 hours!
- Create fun Harry Potter Hogwarts House Shirts with FREE SVG files by Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Justine at Little Dove Blog has the sweetest Mischief Managed SVG Tee Shirt Design for toddlers and babies
- Erica from 5 Little Monsters stitched up Weasley Christmas Sweater Ornaments perfect for trimming the tree
- Elise from Polka Dotted Blue Jay made a cute Hogsmeade for the Holidays SVG file for her tote bag
- Jenny’s Crayon Collection designed a Wand and Cape Ensemble for her kids to wear for dress-up time!
- Laura from Me and My Inklings created a Magical Harry Potter Wand Ornament, click to see what she upcycled
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama hand sewed the cutest DIY Plush Pygmy Pluff. You have to click through!
- Laura from Me and My Inklings created Harry Potter Wands from simple twigs. Brilliant idea!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama creates a fantastic Luna Lovegood Costume for her daughter. Love those glasses!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings creates a Luna Lovegood Sleep Mask with cozy felt!
The BEST Harry Potter Crafts & Recipes
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama created fantastic Harry Potter Mandrakes from polymer clay ADORABLE!
- Laura of Laura’s Crafty Life is sharing magical Hogwarts House Ornaments, which house are YOU?
- I made some delicious (if I do say so myself) Butterbeer Inspired Rice Krispie Treats for a Harry Potter party.
- Laura at Me and My Inklings creates fun Harry Potter Broom Pencils that would be super easy to craft with the kiddos.
- I am sharing quick and easy Patronus Ornaments with Free Templates created with felt and glitter
- Laura at Me and My Inklings also creates super fun Sorting Hat Party Favors that are quick and easy!
- Justine from Little Dove is sharing Harry Potter Hedwig the Owl Ornaments on wood slices
- Teresa of Simply Made Fun has created a Magical Congress Harry Potter Christmas Ornament
- Teresa at Simply Made Fun is sharing Luna Lovegrove Harry Potter Inspired Polymer Clay Earrings complete with a tutorial
- Mix up a batch of Harry Potter Inspired Slytherin Shots with a recipe by Heather of Homemade Heather blog
- I created a creepy but cute Monster Book of Monsters craft that would be fun to make with the kiddos!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings cooks up some Butterbeer Pancakes which would be perfect for a Harry Potter sleepover!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama creates colorful Harry Potter Bookmarks, just print, trim and get reading!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has a Pin the Scar on Harry Potter Game on her blog to create at home!
- Kimberly at Crafting Cheerfully is sharing the cutest Harry Potter Stocking Treat Boxes of the Hogwarts Houses
- Create some magical Harry Potter Inspired Felt Accessories with instructions and templates on Debra’s blog
The BEST Harry Potter DIY Home Decor
- Laura with Laura’s Crafty Life created the most magnificent Deathly Hallows Wreath for her front door. Stunning!
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama paints the entire cast of Harry Potter as Peg Dolls. Super cute and so easy with her tutorial!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings paints Harry Potter Kindness Rocks so magical!
- Kim at Crafting Cheerfully shows us how to make a Harry Potter Hogwarts Wreath and guess what she used in the center!
- I am sharing a quick and easy beginner sewing project Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pillow made with Kunin Felt and Poly-Fil
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama created Hogwarts House Coasters with her Cricut infusible ink and vinyl. Super quick!
- Michelle’s Party Plan-it created a Harry Potter Keychain with her 3D Printer. I am in awe!
- I made a quick and easy Harry Potter Felt Bookmark and have included a FREE printable pattern sheet.
Now it’s Time for a Harry Potter Christmas Giveaway!
You know that we would never let you go without a giveaway, so we have an exclusive Harry Potter Christmas Ornament and a $50 Gift Card for Michael’s! WOOHOO! Enter through the Rafflecopter Code below…a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sharing is Caring! Pin it for Later
Too busy to make any of these projects right now? Pin it for later! I’d love for you to pin my 51+ Best Harry Potter Christmas Crafts and Free Printables to your favorite board on Pinterest and then it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for crafting with us this week! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait. Enjoy the 51+ BEST Harry Potter Christmas Crafts and Free Printables and celebrate a Happee Christmas and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made!
Thanks for stopping by!