I just had the opportunity to spend a week at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with my crafty besties, Laura and Lindsay. We rode the rides, drank all the frozen Butterbeer, and took photos of our Harry Potter crafts in the parks! Create a set of Harry Potter Patronus Ornaments with Free Templates to decorate your tree this Christmas. I am excited to be sharing today as part of the Team Creative Crafts Harry Potter Christmas Crafts Edition, so stop back by on Saturday to see all of the creative inspiration!
Free Templates for Harry Potter Patronus Ornaments
This week I am co-hosting Team Creative Crafts Harry Potter Christmas Crafts Edition with my crafty friends Laura from Laura Kelly Designs, and Lindsay from Artsy-Fartsy Mama. We are featuring ALL the fabulously spooky and cute craft projects from some of the most talented designers we know. Check out my tutorial, then scroll down to see all the creativity, AND stop back on Saturday to see what everyone has created!
This post, Harry Potter Patronus Ornaments with Free Templates, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Here's what you need to make Magical Patronus Ornaments:
- Kunin™ Premium Felt® Crafts Cuts – White
- SpraynBond Basting Adhesive Fabric Spray by Therm-O-Web
- Glitter Glue, Iridescent – Dollar Tree
- Elastic Cording, Iridescent – Dollar Tree
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Scissors – I love my Fiskars!
- HARRY POTTER PATRONUS ORNAMENT PATTERNS – download below ⇓
Here's how to create a Set of Felt Patronus Ornaments:
To begin the Harry Potter Patronus Ornaments, gather all supplies. Download and print the Harry Potter Patronus Ornament Patterns below ⇓
Using sharp detail scissors, cut out the Patronus patterns from the Kunin Premium White Felt. The Basting Adhesive keeps the pattern on the felt through the detailed cutting process, then releases easily, leaving no sticky residue on the felt. A total game-changer for all my felt crafting!
Measure and cut eight-inch lengths of iridescent elastic cording. Attach to the top, back, center of each Patronus Ornament with a glue gun and glue sticks.
To finish the Harry Potter Patronus Ornaments, apply iridescent glitter glue to the front of each felt shape, and then spread over the entire surface with your finger. Set aside to dry.
Quick and Easy Harry Potter Patronus Ornaments
This quick and easy set of Harry Potter Patronus Ornaments with Free Templates go together in just about 30 minutes with limited supplies. The hardest part is the cutting! Fun to give a set as a gift and keep one for yourself.
The Harry Potter Patronus Charms
The Patronus is the most famous (and famously difficult) defensive charm. The aim is to produce a silvery-white guardian or protector, which takes the form of an animal. The exact form of the Patronus will not be apparent until the spell has been successfully cast. One of the most powerful defensive charms known in the wizarding world, the Patronus can also be used as a messenger between wizards. As a pure, protective magical concentration of happiness and hope (the recollection of a single talisman memory is essential in its creation), it is the only spell effective against Dementors. The majority of witches and wizards are unable to produce their Patronus and to do so is generally considered a mark of superior magical ability.
Now it’s time for some INSPIRATION!
Below are more magical projects created by some of my craftiest designer friends. We are participating in the Team Creative Crafts Harry Potter Christmas Crafts Edition. I hope you enjoyed my Harry Potter Patronus Ornaments with Free Templates. Now scroll down to see all the goodness. Stop back by Saturday for all the super cool projects!
Awesome Harry Potter Inspiration from Team Creative Crafts
I am totally blown away by the fabulous variety of projects that the team created this month. We told everyone “Harry Potter Christmas Anything Goes” and we have not been disappointed! And look at all the GORGEOUS projects!
- Patronus Ornaments with Free Templates by Beth of Creatively Beth
- Magical Harry Potter Wand Ornament by Laura of Me and My Inklings
- Free Printable Happy Christmas Cards by Liz of Liz on Call
- Harry Potter Stocking Treat Boxes by Kimberly of Crafting Cheerfully
- Ornaments Inspired by Harry Potter by Ginger of Ginger Snap Crafts
- Hogsmeade for the Holidays SVG by Elise of Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Magical Harry Potter Christmas Ornament by Teresa of Simply Made Fun
- Harry Potter Hand Painted Ornaments by Laura of Me and My Inklings
- Christmas Cheer & Butterbeer SVG by Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hogwarts House Ornaments by Laura of Laura's Crafty Life
- Harry Potter Free Printable Tags by Smitha of Smiling Colors
- Hogsmeade Christmas Tree Farm SVG by Shani of Sunshine & Munchkins
- Weasley Christmas Sweater Ornaments by Erica of 5 Little Monsters
- Harry Potter Hedwig the Owl Ornament by Justine of Little Dove
- Magical Harry Potter Christmas Ornaments by Kelsey of Poofy Cheeks
Now it's Time for a Giveaway!
You know that we would never let you go without a giveaway, so this month we have an Exclusive Harry Potter Christmas Ornament and a $50 Gift Card to Michael's! WOOHOO! Enter through the Rafflecopter Code below…a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sharing is Caring! Pin it for Later
Too busy to make these right now? Pin it for later! I’d love for you to pin my Harry Potter Patronus Ornaments to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and then it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for stopping by!