I am excited to be participating with a group of talented designers to bring you Totally Free Printables with a Santa theme. My Free Santa Coloring Page for Christmas FUN is one of my recent favorites. I have some ideas for additional coloring pages – Reindeer, Santa's Workshop, and a mischievous Elf. So, stay tuned!
Free Santa Coloring Page for Christmas FUN with the kiddos
This post, Free Santa Coloring Page for Christmas FUN, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Here's what you need to Print a Free Coloring Page of Santa:
I always get a lot of questions from my readers as to what products I like to use. So, I have gathered all of my favorite things and compiled the list below as a resource for YOU! Thank you for reading my blog and downloading printables and projects from my website. I truly appreciate each and every one of you!
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- MONOTWIN Permanent Marker from Tombow
- Tombow Water Brush 3 Pack
- Tombow Extreme Adhesive Runner
- MONO Drawing Pencil Set from Tombow
- Dollar Tree Arts and Crafts Supplies for Kids Projects
- Fiskars Scissors
- Metal Ruler from Fiskars
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Strathmore Mixed Media Paper – a great multi-purpose paper
- Free Santa Coloring Page for Christmas FUN – download below ⤋
Santa Coloring Page Free Printable
Here is the finished Free Santa Coloring Page. The MONO Drawing Pens are the perfect tool for inking in my design because of their smooth distribution of ink. I love the way these pens glide over paper providing a gorgeous solid line. The MONO Drawing Pens come in six widths from the thinnest at .01 through the thickest at .08 allowing for a variation in line width. Once I am pleased with the design the final step is to scan it into my computer and share it with the world!
A FREE Printable Santa Coloring Page for Christmas FUN
Some things you should know before downloading:
- Creatively Beth printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY (okay for home, school & libraries).
- You may NOT modify, sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
- If you'd like to share this project, you may use ONE photo, and credit must be given to Creatively Beth and linked back to this post.
As always, I would love to see your creations! Share on Instagram, Facebook, or leave a comment and photo on the project pin on Pinterest!
PLUS 12 Additional FREE Santa Printable Files
I am excited to be partnering up with some of my super talented designer friends to offer you 12 additional Free printables to celebrate SANTA. From tags to door hangers to games and countdown calendars I cannot wait to download them ALL. Just click on the links below to download each one!
- Santa's Beard Countdown – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Santa's Elves Activity Bundle – Hello Creative Family
- Santa's Nice List Certificate – Happiness is Homemade
- Santa's Workshop Word Search – Crafting in the Rain
- Santa Gift Tags – The Country Chic Cottage
- Santa's Reindeer Food Tags & Recipe – Everyday Party Magazine
- Printable Santa Ornaments – Kara Creates
- Santa and Christmas Gnomes Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Santa Stop Here Door Hanger – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Santa Mad Libs – Mad In Crafts
- Santa i-Spy – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Santa Cootie Catcher Joke Teller – Persia Lou
- Santa Claus Letterhead – Tried & True Creative
- Santa Coloring Page – Creatively Beth
I hope that you have a wonderful time using these printables! If you use any, we'd love to see them! Please share your projects on Instagram, and use the hashtag #TotallyFreePrintables.
I have a ton of Christmas inspiration on my website but here are a few I know that y'all will love. DIY Christmas Wrapping Paper Ideas with Tombow Dual Brush Pens. How to Make Recycled Tin Can Snowmen for Christmas. Free Hand-Drawn Christmas Coloring Pages – Snowglobe and Poinsettia Wreath.
Too busy to print this Free Santa Coloring Page right now? Then PIN it for later! I’d love for you to pin this project to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and then it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for stopping by!