Happy Sunday!Create this quick and easy flip flop welcome sign in under 30 minutes with supplies from the dollar store!
I purchased 4 pairs of colorful flip flops, one bunch of daises and 2 butterflies for just $6.00 – SCORE! The letters, ribbon and glue were from my craft stash.
Here’s how I made it:
1. Arrange seven flip flops on your work surface, with the largest in the center to the smallest on the end, in an arch.
2. Using Tombow MONO Multi XL Liquid Glue, attach flip flops together, side by side as shown, at the top and bottom. Secure together in the back with strips of heavy cardboard or wood, glued in place.
3. Snip daisy heads from the bunch and attach one each thong and a butterfly to the last flip flop, using Tombow MONO Multi XL Liquid Glue.
4. Spell out the word WELCOME with Joy embroidered letters. Peel off the backing and apply the letters to bottoms of the flip flops. NOTE: the are self adhesive, so the application is quick and easy!
5. Turn over the sign and tie a ribbon hanger to the second and sixth flop flop (tied to the thong button). Tie a bow.
Hang your sign and enjoy it all summer long! And if you’re like me and live in Florida, you can leave it up year round!
This is also a great project to make as a hostess gift for all of those backyard barbecues you will be invited to!
Thanks for stopping by!
I have been compensated by the companies linked in this post, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.