When I was a kid the best part about any holiday for me was making cards and gifts by hand with what I could find around the house. I am pretty sure I was the original upcycler! Handmade is still super important to me because of the meaning behind the gift. Taking time to create something by hand is the ultimate of thoughtfulness and will definitely become a keepsake. Download and print my Trio of FREE Mother’s Day Cards and create a memento for the special women in your life.
Hand Drawn Mother’s Day Cards to Print and Color
This post, A Trio of FREE Mother’s Day Cards to Print and Color, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Three FREE Printable Mother’s Day Cards
Click the black DOWNLOAD button next to the file names directly below each photo.
BEST MOM EVER CARD
FLORAL HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY CARD
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY CARD WITH HEARTS
These hand-drawn Mother’s Day cards were definitely a labor of love for me to create for ALL of the Mothers out there.
I always get a lot of questions from my readers as to what products I like to use for a Trio of FREE Mother’s Day Cards to Print and Color. So, I have gathered all of my favorite things and compiled the list below as a resource for YOU! Thank you for reading my blog and downloading printables and projects from this page. I truly appreciate each and every one of you!
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- MONOTWIN Permanent Marker from Tombow
- Tombow Water Brush 3 Pack
- Tombow Extreme Adhesive Runner
- MONO Drawing Pencil Set from Tombow
- Dollar Tree Arts and Crafts Supplies for Kids Projects
- Kunin Classic Felt Craft Cuts 9″ by 12″
- Americana Acrylic Craft Paint by DecoArt
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut BrightPad – Good for weeding and tracing
- Fiskars Scissors
- Metal Ruler from Fiskars
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Strathmore Mixed Media Paper – a great multi-purpose paper
- Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Thanks for stopping by!