It’s the Back to School edition of Craft Lightning. You can see more amazing 15 minute back to school crafts by clicking the LINK at the bottom of this post. Don’t forget to follow along with our Hosts at The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Me and My Inklings to see all of the Back to School projects.
I had hoarded collected these cute vintage-inspired rulers from Seven Gypsies several years ago and they have been waiting in my craft stash for just the right project. Now is their time to shine! This project was completely crafted in under 15 minutes and from my existing stash!
Now, on to my project:
- Seven Gypsies School Rulers – Black, White, Light Brown and Dark Brown. They have been retired, but I found them at Simon Says Stamp
- Aleene’® Tacky Glue® by I Love to Create
- Americana Paints by DecoArt – Lamp Black and Chocolate Brown
- Mid-West Products Easy Cutter Ultimate – I got mine at Dick Blick
- Paint Brush, Water Basin, Palette, Paper Towels, Burlap Flower, Vintage Button, Black Twine and Unfinished Wooden Frame – 5″ by 7″ – Craft Store.