Can you believe that Fall is here and Thanksgiving is next month? I can’t, but I am so ready for some celebrating and any excuse to eat pie! In the meantime, let’s round-up this past week’s Creative Crafts Fall Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings, Meg from Makeable Crafts, and Ann from Bella Crafts Publishing because it has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up 43 of the BEST Fall Crafts and Home Decor from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
The BEST Fall Crafts and Home Decor Round-Up
This post, The BEST Fall Crafts and Home Decor, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Each day of the Creative Crafts Fall Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty-four talented designer friends sharing the BEST Fall Crafts and Home Decor project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate Autumn. So, here they are…
The BEST Fall Crafts Wreaths
- Laura with Laura’s Crafty Life has created a gorgeous DIY Fall Wreath with dollar store supplies. Click through to see her step by step tutorial.
- Laura, with Me and My Inklings and she has created the cutest Autumn Leaves Wreath with all the bright and happy colors of Fall leaves!
- Smitha with Smiling Colors has created a funky and modern DIY Fall Wreath with felt leaves. Loving that color palette with the pops of hot pink and turquoise!
- Lindsay with Artsy-Fartsy Mama is sharing a gorgeous DIY Fall Wreath wrapped in jute twine and complete with glittery pumpkins! This project looks quick and easy!
- Natalie with Doodle Craft Blog is sharing How to Make a Circle Wood Sign for Fall. The turquoise, buffalo check and metal make such a great combination for Autumn door decor!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings and she has created a quick and easy Fall Wreath with Hemp Cord. Don’t you love those Autumn colors??
The BEST Fall Crafts Cricut Projects
- Ginger with Ginger Snap Crafts has created a Fall Sweet Fall DIY Hanging Canvas with her Cricut. Great step by step instructions in her tutorial and look at those sparkly leaves! Pictured above.
- Erica with 5 Little Monsters has created the perfect Pick Your Own Pumpkin Bucket with a Dollar Tree metal bucket and her Cricut! Super cute sweater pumpkins in that bucket, too! Pictured above.
- Amy with Amy Latta Creations is sharing a Thankful for You project that becomes a porch surprise for a friend or neighbor. This fantastic gift was created with Cricut. Pictured below.
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs has created a gorgeous Engraved Happy Fall Sign on canvas using her Glowforge laser engraving and cutting machine. You have to click through and see this step by step! Pictured below.
- Marissa with Rae Gun Ramblings has created the cutest Autumn Leaves and Pumpkins Please pillow for Fall. She used her Cricut and has some great tips for using heat transfer vinyl.
The BEST Fall Crafts DIY Projects
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing is my second co-host and she is sharing the latest issue of the digital magazine that she publishes Bella Crafts Fall 2020. Click through to get your FREE Subscription!
- Meg with Makeable Crafts is sharing a Quick and Easy Happy Fall Wall Decor made with adorable tags! I love those pastel shades for Autumn! Pictured above.
- Laura with Me and My Inklings who has created a quick and easy Wood Slice Pumpkin Decor that is perfect for the entire Autumn season! Pictured above.
- Katie with The Crafty Blog Stalker (don’t you love that name?) has created a beautiful Painted Pumpkin. Click through to see the quick hack she used to make that lovely pattern! Pictured below.
- Laura with Me and My Inklings is my second co-host and has created an adorable hand-painted Grateful Decor Sign for Autumn. Don’t you LOVE those Fall leaves?
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing has created quick and Easy Fabric Pumpkins for Fall Home Decor. Don’t you just love those fabrics? Click through to see her secret! Pictured below.
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing has created a gorgeous Faux Enamel Marbling Technique on the cutest Tea Cup Die Cut. Love those spooky colors and that netting!
- Jenny with Jenny’s Colorful Life is sharing a Custom Haunted House project that she created with her kiddos from a fun kit. Loving the bright colors and that glitter!
- Morena with Morena’s Corner is sharing a DIY Gather Sign created with gorgeous metallic paints from DecoArt. I love the metallic and white color combo, so fresh for Fall!
- Debra with Debra Quartermain Designs is a genius with felt and I love the Fast and Easy Felt Pumpkins she has created. Her tutorial walks you through the steps to make these pumpkins in just 30 minutes!
The BEST Fall Crafts Recycled & Upcycled
- Y’all know I love to upcycle, so I am sharing Tin Can Pumpkins that I created straight from the recycle bin! Pictured above.
- Cindy with My Creative Life is sharing a fun Craft Stick Scarecrow that you can make with the kiddos. A quick and easy craft project made with simple supplies.
- Heather with Homemade Heather has created a fun upcycled project Pumpkin Block Place Card Holders from kids’ alphabet blocks. These cute pumpkins would make a fabulous keepsake! Pictured above.
- Sue with Sue Eldred Designs has upcycled a fun Dollar Store Plaid Pumpkin with a quick and easy tutorial. That black and orange check paper is perfect for this project! Pictured below.
- Erin with Erin Reed Makes is sharing a lovely upcycled Dollar Tree Wooden Pumpkin Decor piece that would be perfect on a front door! The gold metallic paint and felt roses really elevate this one dollar find! Pictured below.
- I upcycled those ugly bright orange foam pumpkins from the Dollar Tree to create the Cutest Bandana Pumpkins in just 15 minutes!
- Beth with the Ruffled Daisy is sharing a quick and easy Pumpkin Banner Makeover DIY project. Don’t you just love those fabulous aqua pumpkins?
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing is my second co-host and has upcycled fabric into a gorgeous stamped and Quilted Fall Table Runner. Did you know Ann has her own line of faux quilting stamps?
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs took her leftover clay and upcycled some super cute Fall Leaf Earrings from Sculpey’s Pluffly Clay. I love the way the colors are swirled together to represent ALL of the Autumn colors!
- I upcycled hardback books from the Dollar Tree into a Sassy Fall Book Stack to accent any farmhouse home decor.
- And how about upcycling a Bushel Basket Pumpkin with an inexpensive apple basket from the craft store!
Now it’s time for the FUN STUFF! A GIVEAWAY!
We couldn’t let you go with just the BEST Fall Crafts, so we have some extra fun in the form of a GIVEAWAY! Enter through the Rafflecopter widget below to win a fabulous prize pack from DecoArt – Made for Makers AND Laura Kelly’s SPRINKLE KINDNESS Book!!
43 of the BEST Fall Crafts for You to Make Today!
Thanks for crafting with us this week and enjoy 43 of the BEST Fall Crafts! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Meg, Ann and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Enjoy 43 of the BEST Fall Crafts and create something wonderful, colorful, and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! If you are looking for even MORE Holiday Craft ideas, check out my 100+ of the Easiest Holiday Crafts to inspire creativity all year.
Thanks for stopping by!