Can you believe that Fall is here and Thanksgiving is next month? I can’t, but I am so ready for some celebrating and any excuse to eat pie! In the meantime, let’s round up this past week’s Creative Crafts Fall Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings, and Ann from Bella Crafts Publishing, and Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama because it has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up 50+ of the BEST Fall Crafts and Home Decor from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
The BEST Fall Crafts and Home Decor Round-Up
This post, The BEST Fall Crafts and Home Decor contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Each day of the Creative Crafts Fall Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty-four talented designer friends sharing the BEST Fall Crafts and Home Decor project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate Autumn. So, here they are…
Fall and Autumn Wreaths
- Laura with Laura’s Crafty Life has created a gorgeous DIY Fall Wreath with dollar store supplies.
- Justine from Little Dove is sharing an Upcycled Twig Fall Wreath adding wooden slices and dusty blue yarn.
- Laura, with Me and My Inklings has created the cutest Autumn Leaves Wreath with all the bright and happy colors of Fall leaves!
- Smitha with Smiling Colors has created a funky and modern DIY Fall Wreath with felt leaves. Loving that color palette with the pops of hot pink and turquoise! Pictured above
- Lindsay with Artsy-Fartsy Mama is sharing a gorgeous DIY Fall Wreath wrapped in jute twine and complete with glittery pumpkins! This project looks quick and easy! Pictured below
- Natalie with Doodle Craft Blog is sharing How to Make a Circle Wood Sign for Fall. The turquoise, buffalo check and metal make such a great combination for Autumn door decor! Pictured above
- Laura with Me and My Inklings and she has created a quick and easy Fall Wreath with Hemp Cord. Click to see those colors!!
- Smitha with Smiling Colors has created a Dollar Tree Fall Wreath for under $5.00 and she has a great tip for recycling the wreath!
- Make an Easy Fall Wreath with just two supplies! Liz from Liz on Call shows you how in this 5 minute tutorial.
- I created a Falling Leaves Autumn Wreath with my favorite colors of Kunin Felt.
Fall Crafts with SVG Files
- Kimberly with Crafting Cheerfully has created a Celebrate Fall Colors with an Autumn Paint Palette Sign which is BRILLIANTLY CLEVER! pictured above
- Ginger with Ginger Snap Crafts has created a Fall Sweet Fall DIY Hanging Canvas with her Cricut. Pictured above.
- Erica with 5 Little Monsters has created the perfect Pick Your Own Pumpkin Bucket with a Dollar Tree metal bucket and her Cricut! Super cute sweater pumpkins in that bucket, too! Pictured above.
- Amy with Amy Latta Creations is sharing a Thankful for You project that becomes a porch surprise for a friend or neighbor. This fantastic gift was created with Cricut.
- Elise with Polka Dotted Blue Jay is sharing a Free Grateful SVG File and several ways to use it, including the napkin ring above.
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama has a You are the Pumpkin to My Spice Shirt and Free SVG File for YOU!
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs has created a gorgeous Engraved Happy Fall Sign on canvas using her Glowforge laser engraving and cutting machine. You have to click through and see this step by step! Pictured below.
- Ginger with GingerSnap Crafts has created a cute Pumpkin Kisses & Harvest Wishes sign. She used her Cricut and has some great tips for using vinyl.
- Teresa with Simply Made Fun has created an I Love Fall Most of All Free SVG file that looks fabulous on a sweatshirt.
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama is sharing a Hello Autumn Free SVG plus 12 more! Pictured below
Fall and Autumn DIY Projects
- Laura with Me and My Inklings who has created a quick and easy Wood Slice Pumpkin Decor that is perfect for the entire Autumn season! Pictured above.
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama is the queen of resin and I just LOVE that she used real leaves in her Resin Fall Leaf Coasters!
- Laura with Laura’s Crafty Life is sharing a Dollar Tree Vintage Truck Fall Sign that cost only $5.00 in supplies!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings is my second co-host and has created an adorable hand-painted Grateful Decor Sign for Autumn. Don’t you LOVE those Fall leaves?
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing has created quick and Easy Fabric Pumpkins for Fall Home Decor. Don’t you just love those fabrics? Click through to see her secret! Pictured below.
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing has created a gorgeous Faux Enamel Marbling Technique on the cutest Tea Cup Die Cut. Love those spooky colors and that netting!
- Morena with Morena’s Corner is sharing a DIY Gather Sign created with gorgeous metallic paints from DecoArt. I love the metallic and white color combo, so fresh for Fall!
- Debra with Debra Quartermain Designs is a genius with felt and I love the Fast and Easy Felt Pumpkins she has created.
- Erica with 5 Little Monsters is sharing Bobble Stitched Pumpkins and has included the crochet directions on her website.
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing has created a gorgeous set of Easy Die Cut Pumpkin Cards. Love those Autumn colors!
Fall Crafts Recycled & Upcycled
- Y’all know I love to upcycle, so I am sharing Tin Can Pumpkins that I created straight from the recycle bin! Pictured above.
- Kelsey with Poofy Cheeks is showing us How to Make DIY No-Sew Sweater Pumpkins that are just adorable!
- Heather with Homemade Heather has created a fun upcycled project Pumpkin Block Place Card Holders from kids’ alphabet blocks. These cute pumpkins would make a fabulous keepsake! Pictured above.
- I upcycled those ugly bright orange foam pumpkins from the Dollar Tree to create the Cutest Bandana Pumpkins in just 15 minutes!
- Beth with the Ruffled Daisy upcycled a set of wooden pumpkins from Dollar Tree to create and Easy Pumpkin Banner Makeover in just minute!
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing is my second co-host and has upcycled fabric into a gorgeous stamped and Quilted Fall Table Runner. Did you know Ann has her own line of faux quilting stamps?
- I upcycled hardback books from the Dollar Tree into a Sassy Fall Book Stack to accent any farmhouse home decor.
- And how about upcycling a Bushel Basket Pumpkin with an inexpensive apple basket from the craft store!
- Natalie with DoodleCraft has upcycled a tree slice to create a fun and Rustic Wood Slice DIY Pumpkin plaque!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has created a funky Oh, My Gourd Plush Pillow with felt and fabric upcycled from her stash.
- Heather from Homemade Heather is sharing a Pretty Fall Bundt Pan Wreath, you have to click through to see this unique idea!
- Click through and see how I made Denim Pumpkins for Autumn from Upcycled Blue Jeans. They are great for home decor.
Fall and Autumn FREE Printables
- Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins has created a Free Fall Scarecrow Math Printable to color with the kiddos.
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is sharing the cutest Three Little Pumpkins craft with a Free Printable Pattern file!
- I am sharing a Hand-Drawn Pumpkin Free Printable to Color this Autumn. The patterns are fun and it can even be framed.
- Laura with Me and My Inklings is sharing her Hand-Drawn Hello Pumpkin Free Printable Tags perfect for Fall.
- Lindsay with Arsty Fartsy Mama is sharing a Kids DIY Autumn Leaf Wreath with a free printable file to color.
- And did you know that Laura Kelly Designs has an online store where you can buy the CUTEST Stickers and Note Pads with all of her FUN Hand-Drawn Images?
- Liz with Liz on Call has a Free Autumn Hand Lettering Practice Sheet over on her blog. Download or use on your iPad!
- Heather from Homemade Heather has created a set of Fall Leaf Printables and Coloring Pages for the kiddos.
- I am sharing a Wise Owl Pumpkin No-Carve DIY complete with the Free Printable Patterns to cut out from Kunin Felt.
- Laura has a TON of Free Printables on her website and I know you will LOVE this Set of Fall Coloring Pages and Games.
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama has created the CUTEST Free Printable Autumn Bingo Game to keep the kiddos busy.
Now it’s time for the FUN STUFF! A GIVEAWAY!
We couldn’t let you go with just the BEST Fall Crafts, so we have some extra fun in the form of a GIVEAWAY! Enter through the Rafflecopter widget below to win a CRICUT JOY PRIZE PACK worth over $200! WOOHOO!a Rafflecopter giveaway
50+ of the BEST Fall Crafts for You to Make Today!
Thanks for crafting with us this week and enjoy 50+ of the BEST Fall Crafts! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Ann, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Enjoy 50+ of the BEST Fall Crafts and create something wonderful, colorful, and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! If you are looking for even MORE Holiday Craft ideas, check out my 100+ of the Easiest Holiday Crafts to inspire creativity all year.
Thanks for stopping by!