Can you believe that November is here and Christmas is next month? I can’t, but I am so ready for some celebrating and any excuse to bake and decorate cookies! In the meantime, let’s round-up this past week’s Creative Crafts Christmas Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings, Meg from Makeable Crafts, and Ann from Bella Crafts Publishing because it has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up 51+ of the BEST Christmas Crafts and Home Decor from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
The BEST Christmas Crafts, Home Decor, and FREE Printables
This post, the BEST Christmas Crafts, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Each day of the Creative Crafts Christmas Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty-four talented designer friends sharing their holly and jolly Holiday project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate this joyous Christmas season. So, here they are…
The BEST Christmas FREE Printables
- I created a FREE Hand-Drawn Christmas Poinsettia Wreath with Bells Printable for you to download and color.
- Laura with Me and My Inklings is sharing a Reindeer Treat Recipe and Free Printable to set out with Santa’s milk and cookies. I love that her secret ingredient is SPRINKLES!
- Lindsay with Artsy-Fartsy Mama is baking up Christmas Sprinkle Sugar Cookies don’t they look yummy? Click through to check out her FREE Printable Gift Tag to make those cookies a sweet gift!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings created a hand-drawn Elf on the Shelf Paper Doll with FREE Printable Ideas for Christmas.
- Lindsay with Artsy-Fartsy Mama has the best games on her website. Check out this FREE Printable Christmas Bingo that you can print and play on a snowy afternoon.
- Elise blogs over at Polka Dotted Blue Jay and she is sharing Christmas Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers with step by step instructions to make your own with a Silhouette cutting machine. A forest of deliciousness perfect for Christmas dinner!
Even More FREE Christmas Printables…
- Lindsay with Artsy-Fartsy Mama is sharing a hilarious FREE Printable Elf Joke Book. Perfect for all the Dad’s out there who think they are funny!
- I have created quick and easy Christmas Wrapping Paper Ideas. All you need is a roll of white paper and colorful crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
- Laura with Me and My Inklings created a cute Ugly Christmas Sweater FREE Printable Garland, just adorable! Fun for an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!
- Lindsay with Artsy-Fartsy Mama is sharing a set of FREE Printable Gift Boxes to Color for Christmas! A super fun activity to complete with the kiddos!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings is sharing a sweet FREE Printable Dear Santa Letter to complete with the kiddos!
- I am sharing a FREE Hand-Drawn Gingerbread House Snow Globe Printable that you can download and color.
The BEST Christmas Polymer Clay Crafts
- Laura with Me and My Inklings, has created a super cute Christmas Tree Ornament for her Christmas Tree from Sculpey Clay! Check out her post for all of the details!
- I am sharing Easy Polymer Clay Candy Ornaments created from Sculpey Bake Shop Clay. All four were made with a simple clay snake.
- Meg with Makeable Crafts has made a fun tutorial How to Make Easy Clay Buttons! The perfect way to make custom embellishments for ALL your crafty projects!
- Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama always has the most adorable crafts and her Polymer Clay Gingerbread Charms don’t disappoint! I love the texture, glittery icing hair, and those eyes. Yummy enough to eat!
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing is my second co-host and has created a beautiful Stamped Ornament with Sculpey and her signature Ornament Builder Stamps. Click through to see how she added that iridescent shine!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has created an Enchanted Christmas Village with Sculpey Bake Shop Wreaths.
More Polymer Clay Crafts…
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs is sharing the cutest Farmhouse Style Monogram Ornament created with Sculpey. Check out how she created that shiplap background.
- Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama is sharing a tutorial to create a DIY Waffle Necklace complete with whipped cream and fruit! A fun present for a tween or teen to make for her friends!
- Amy with Amy Latta Creations is sharing a quick and easy 2020 Toilet Paper Ornament created with Sculpey. This Christmas tree ornament sums up the entire year!
- Lindsay with Artsy-Fartsy Mama has created the cutest Polymer Clay Donut Charms that would be the perfect Christmas gift for a tween or teen.
- Debra from Making & Celebrating has crafted up the most ADORABLE Polar Bear from Sculpey complete with a matching winter coat, scarf, and hat. Click through to find out what her name is!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings, has created Starbucks Red Cup Ornaments with Sculpey Bake Shop Clay to gift to all of her favorite local baristas!
The BEST Christmas Ornament and Card Crafts
- Ann of Bella Crafts Publishing has created a Die Cut Christmas Card with gorgeous detail and all the sparkles that the season is sure to bring! Loving the intricate snowflake details!
- My talented friend Smitha blogs at Smitha Katti and is sharing a video tutorial for Easy Watercolor Holiday Cards complete with free printable sentiments. I am mad about her plaid!
- I have created DIY Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes with wooden clothespins straight from the Dollar Tree and all the iridescent glitter. Easy to make with the kiddos!
- Erin with Erin Reed Makes has created Easy Peasy Wooden Dollar Tree Ornaments with a joyful sentiment that she cut out with her Cricut Machine. Love those colors!
- Morena with Morena’s Corner has created the cutest Santa and Snowman Ornaments using Mod Podge. Click through to see all the sparkly details!
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing has created a gorgeous Detachable Ornament Easel Card, which doubles as a Christmas card and a Christmas tree ornament – brilliant!
- I love crafting with the kiddos and these Dollar Tree Christmas Cupcake Ornaments are sweet, colorful, and sparkly!
- Natalie with Doodle Craft Blog is showing us how to create a Grinch Ornament with Cricut and supplies from the Dollar Tree. See if you can guess what those green balls actually are!
Even more Ornaments and Cards…
- Marissa with Rae Gun Ramblings has created fun Snow Globe Ornaments that can be customized with the Cricut for everyone on your holiday list. Click through to see the different ways she personalizes these ornaments!
- I am sharing Easy Hand-Painted Glass Ornaments with DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints. Vintage glass balls found at the thrift store are the perfect base!
- Cindy with My Creative Life has created a simple and elegant Diamond Art Joy Ornament for her Christmas Tree. There is a TON of sparkly inspiration over on Cindy’s blog.
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing is my second co-host and has created a fun and pattern-filled Stamped Ornament Tag with her very own line of paper crafting stamps. Click through to see the magic!
- I created Dollar Tree Craft Foam Cookies A Christmas DIY and they look yummy enough to eat!
- Shani with Sunshine and Munchkins is sharing a fun Christmas Light Chalk Art activity for her kiddos. Check what simple household item she used to make the lights glow!
- I am sharing the cutest Dollar Tree Snowman Votive Ornaments a 15 Minute Christmas Craft. Easy to make with the kiddos on a snowy afternoon!
The BEST Christmas DIY and Home Decor Crafts
- Meg from Makeable Crafts who is sharing a quick and easy DIY Fabric Door Draft Stopper with Poly-Fil and Poly-Pellets from Fairfield World. Love that buffalo check accent fabric!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings she is sharing a forest of super cute Felt Christmas Trees stuffed with Poly-Fil. Don’t you just LOVE how she loaded them up in her little red wagon?!
- Erica with 5 Little Monsters is sharing a Trio of Christmas Signs that she created with her Cricut Machine. You’ll never guess where she got her weathered wood slats from!
- Beth with the Ruffled Daisy has created a DIY Holiday Mug for her home decor with supplies from the Dollar Tree! Love how she created a golden mug for the base!
- Ginger from Gingersnap Crafts has created a sassy DIY Christmas Lights Sign tutorial with her Cricut and bright colors of vinyl. She’s going to craft with her sister over zoom on Thanksgiving which I think is AWESOME!!
- Heather with Handmade Heather creates the cutest kids crafts, like her Easy Reindeer Rock. A fun craft to make on a snowy afternoon with the kiddos!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings is sharing an Enchanted Christmas Village complete with Santa himself! Click through to see her secret to all that iridescent sparkle.
More Christmas Home Decor Crafts…
- Meg from Makeable Crafts, she has created a step by step tutorial on How to Make a Fabric Doorstop. Perfect presents for everyone on your Christmas list this year!
- Laura who blogs over at Laura’s Crafty Life is sharing a Merry and Bright Holiday Wreath with supplies from the Dollar Tree. A girl after my own heart, gorgeous craftiness on the cheap!
- Katie with the Crafty Blog Stalker is sharing a step by step tutorial to create a Yarn Tassel Christmas Tree Decor complete with a real tree trunk! Click through to see the details of this unique project.
- I am sharing Ugly Christmas Sweater Gnomes stuffed with Poly-Fil from Fairfield World. Soft and snuggly, this couple is the perfect way to upcycle those ugly sweaters!
- Kim with Crafting Cheerfully has created the CUTEST Fleece Gingerbread Couple complete with patterns and instructions. I just love the Gingerbread Girl’s braids and click through to see what the Gingerbread Boy is hiding under his hat!
- I am sharing an Easy Christmas Truck Snow Globe a 15 Minute DIY with Poly-Fil® Poly-Pellets® from Fairfield World™ as the snow. No water needed!
- Meg from Makeable Crafts and she has created DIY Christmas Decorations with Dollar Store supplies. I just love how buffalo plaid goes with every season.
- I have created a tutorial on How to make Recycled Tin Can Snowmen for Christmas. Perfect for crafting with the kiddos!
Now it’s time for the FUN STUFF! A GIVEAWAY!
We couldn’t let you go without some extra fun in the form of a GIVEAWAY!! Enter below to win a fabulous prize package from Sculpey. With a variety of Liquid Sculpey, Molds, Tools, Sculpey Souffle and Sculpey Bake Shop Polymer Clays!
Here is the code.a Rafflecopter giveaway
51+ of the BEST Christmas Crafts to inspire your Holidays!
Thanks for crafting with us this week! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Ann, Meg, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Enjoy 51+ of the BEST Christmas Crafts and celebrate the holidays and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made!
Thanks for stopping by!