Can you believe that Halloween is next month? I can, but I am so ready for some spooky celebrating and any excuse to eat candy! This past week of Creative Crafts Halloween Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings, Meg from Makeable Crafts, and Ann from Bella Crafts Publishing has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables a Round-Up!
This post, The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Each day of the Creative Crafts Halloween Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post, so here are 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables. Amazing tutorials from twenty-four talented designer friends sharing their crafty Halloween project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate Halloween. So, here they are…
The BEST Halloween FREE Printables!
The 31 Best Halloween Crafts includes twelve spooky, cute and creepy FREE Printables to download and enjoy!
- I created a FREE Hand-Drawn Halloween Banner to Print and Color (pictured above).
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama has the cutest printable Halloween Activity Book to download, print, and color.
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing designed Seven Printable Potion Labels to download.
- Meg, our Host with Makeable Crafts makes Printable Potion Bottles that are super fun!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has a TON of Halloween Free Printables on her blog. She is super talented!
- Check out my How to DIY the Easiest No-Carve Monster Pumpkins for Halloween for some fun with the kiddos! (pictured below)
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama has a FREE Halloween Flextangle to print and color – such FUN! (pictured below)
- Ginger with Gingersnap Crafts created a Trick or S’more Treats printable tag and it is a must download! (pictured above)
- Blanca from Creativities Galore is sharing Halloween Treat Pockets to fill with candy and give to friends!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings whipped up some white chocolate Spider Web Drink Toppers for her rootbeer floats and she included a pattern!
- I created a hand-drawn Bugs & Kisses Halloween Treat Topper Free Printable that makes a fun giveaway!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has the CUTEST Halloween Memo Notes, so you can have spooky lists.
The BEST Halloween Crafts!
The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts includes sixteen quick and easy projects to complete today!
- Laura from Me and My Inklings shares her famous Sugar Cookie Recipe and has decorated PUMPKINS! Aren’t they fabulous?!! (pictured above)
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing created a Mummy Trick or Treat Bag personalized with her grand daughter’s name. So creative!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama creates a yummy looking Candy Corn Candy Container for keeping sweet treats. Love that sparkle! (pictured below)
- Jenny’s Crayon Collection designed a super cute Pumpkin Quote Sign complete with GLITTER!
- Debra from Debra Quartermain Designs is sharing Pumpkins from Men’s Shirts, they are so colorful! (pictured above).
- Heather from Easy Felt Crafts creates a Teal Pumpkin Felt Banner with a special meaning. Click through to read all about it.
- Cindy with My Creative Life crafts a quick and easy Paper Plate Cauldron that would be fun to make with the kiddos!
- Smitha from Smiling Colors created the easiest Die Cut Trick or Treat Bags and filled them with sweet treats!
More of the BEST Halloween Crafts!
- Michelle with Michelle’s Party Plan-It transformed a Dollar Tree Decoration into a super cute Halloween Gnome! (pictured above)
- Susan with SBArtist has created Ribbon Wrapped Halloween Cookie Cutters to decorate a gift. Bats and Pumpkins and Ghosts, oh my!
- Shani with Sunshine and Munchkins created Halloween Shrinky Dinks with her kiddos and she’s sharing the fun images they used.
- Elise with Polka Dotted Blue Jay created the cutest Hocus Pocus inspired Tonight We Fly Tee Shirt with her Cricut
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing is sharing Rhinestone Blinged Treat Boxes – click through to see how she applies those rhinestones (pictured above)
- Laura with Me and My Inklings creates a How to Paint a Witch Canvas tutorial. Perfect for getting crafty with the kiddos!
- Check out my How to DIY Mason Jar Witch Halloween Lantern complete with translucent green glass and stringy black hair.
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing created a personalized Frankenstein Trick or Treat Bag for her grandson, Jaxson! (pictured below)
The BEST Halloween Home Decor!
The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts wouldn’t be complete without fifteen fun and whimsical home decor projects!
- Meg with Makeable Crafts shares Halloween Rolling Pins inspired by Rae Dunn with the best bows! (pictured above)
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs created a gorgeous Monogram Pumpkin Door Decor with her Glowforge laser cutter – WOW! (pictured below)
- Natalie with Doodle Craft Blog decorated and entire Halloween Themed Tree in her living room – you have to check this out!
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing crafted No-Sew Fat Quarter Pumpkins that are super quick and easy! (pictured below)
- Meg with Makeable Crafts created a stuffed Witch’s Boot Halloween Door Decoration complete with Fall leaves and flowers.
- Erin with Erin Reed Makes created super cute Dollar Store Etched Votives decorated with ghosties and including the files to download!
- Anita with Flamingo Chronicles mixed up some Haunted Drinks for Spooky Happy Hour complete with fun drink glasses.
- Candice with She’s Crafty Crafty created Jack-O-Lantern Succulent Planters from a cute Dollar Tree find. Quick and Easy!
- Meg with Makeable Crafts created Spooky, Scary, Fright, and Wicked DIY Halloween Plates with her Cricut cutting machine. (pictured above)
- Beth with a Ruffled Daisy upcycled a metal container into a Candy Corn Vase and her bow is amazing!
- Laura with Laura’s Crafty Life made a Dollar Tree Deco Mesh Halloween Wreath. Check out the glitter and sparkle!
- Check out my Recycled Soda Bottle Ghosts stuffed with Poly-Fil and made in just about 15 minutes!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings created the adorable Halloween Pumpkin Banner complete with hand stitching (pictured above)
- Erica with 5 Little Monsters crafted a Happy Halloween Sign with her Cricut and is sharing the files!
- Meg with Makeable Crafts shares a Dollar Tree Halloween Canvas Decor that she changes with the seasons – BRILLIANT! (pictured below)
Now it’s time for the FUN STUFF! A GIVEAWAY!
We couldn’t let you go without some extra fun in the form of a GIVEAWAY! Enter below to win a 10 lb. Box of Poly-Fil from Fairfield World AND a $100 Amazon Gift Card sponsored by our gracious host Laura with Me and My Inklings!
Here is the code.a Rafflecopter giveaway
The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables!
Thanks for crafting with us this week as we celebrate the 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Meg, Ann, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Enjoy The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! Check out Creative Crafts Day One, Day Two, Day Three, and Day Four for ALL the details!
Thanks for stopping by!