The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables
Can you believe that Halloween is this month? I can't, but I am so ready for some spooky celebrating and any excuse to eat candy! This past week of Creative Crafts Halloween Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings, and Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables PLUS SO MANY MORE IDEAS to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FA-BOO-LOUS SURPRISE!
The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables a Round-Up!
This post, The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Each day of the Creative Crafts Halloween Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post, so here are 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables PLUS SO MANY MORE IDEAS. Amazing tutorials from twenty-four talented designer friends sharing their crafty Halloween project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate Halloween. So, here they are…
The BEST Halloween FREE Printables!
The 31 Best Halloween Crafts includes spooky, cute, and creepy FREE Printables to download and enjoy!
- I created a FREE Hand-Drawn Halloween Banner to Print and Color (above).
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama has the cutest printable Halloween Activity Book to download, print, and color.
- Shani with Sunshine and Munchkins created FREE Printable Halloween Bingo Cards for fun with the kiddos. (above)
- Smitha from Smiling Colors is sharing a trio of Hand-Drawn Halloween Bookmarks to print and color! (above)
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has a TON of Halloween Free Printables on her blog. She is super talented!
- Check out my How to DIY the Easiest No-Carve Monster Pumpkins for Halloween for some fun with the kiddos! (below)
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama has a FREE Halloween Flextangle to print and color – such FUN! (below)
- Ginger with Gingersnap Crafts created a Trick or S'more Treats printable tag and it is a must download!
- Blanca from Creativities Galore is sharing Halloween Treat Pockets to fill with candy and give to friends!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings whipped up some white chocolate Spider Web Drink Toppers for her rootbeer floats!
- I created a hand-drawn Bugs & Kisses Halloween Treat Topper Free Printable that makes a fun giveaway! (below)
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has the CUTEST Halloween Memo Notes, so you can have spooky lists.
The BEST Halloween Crafts!
The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts includes quick and easy projects to complete today!
- Laura from Me and My Inklings shares her famous Sugar Cookie Recipe and has decorated PUMPKINS! (above)
- I have created a Recycled Wine Cork Spider and Lace Hoop Web that goes together in 30 minutes! (above)
- Jenny's Crayon Collection designed a super cute Pumpkin Quote Sign complete with GLITTER!
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama has created the cutest Clay Claudron Earrings with Sculpey. (below)
- Y'all know I love felat, so this Woodland Deer Felt Mask an Easy No-Sew DIY is perfect for Halloween.
- Debra from Debra Quartermain Designs is sharing Pumpkins from Men's Shirts, they are so colorful! (above)
- Cindy with My Creative Life crafts a quick and easy Paper Plate Cauldron that would be fun to make with the kiddos!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings planted the cutest Paint Chip Pumpkin Patch in all the land! (below)
- Smitha from Smiling Colors created the easiest Die Cut Trick or Treat Bags and filled them with sweet treats!
- Justine from Little Dove has created DIY Recycled Pumpkin Crayons, LOVE those faces! (below)
- I always love a good kids project, so check out my Spider Popcorn Box project to craft for a Halloween movie marathon!
- Check out my How to Make Dollar Tree Halloween Votives in 15 Minutes a spooky cute kids craft!
Even MORE of the BEST Halloween Crafts!
- Michelle with Michelle's Party Plan-It transformed a Dollar Tree Decoration into a super cute Halloween Gnome!
- Lindsay at Artsy-Fartsy Mama creates a yummy looking Candy Corn Candy Container for keeping sweet treats. (below)
- Shani with Sunshine and Munchkins created Halloween Shrinky Dinks and she's sharing the fun images they used. (above)
- Elise with Polka Dotted Blue Jay created the cutest Hocus Pocus inspired Tonight We Fly Tee Shirt with her Cricut
- Laura with Me and My Inklings creates a How to Paint a Witch Canvas tutorial. Perfect for getting crafty with the kiddos! (above)
- Check out my How to DIY Mason Jar Witch Halloween Lantern complete with green skin and stringy black hair. (below)
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs created a gorgeous Monogram Pumpkin Door Decor with her Glowforge laser cutter – WOW!
- Natalie with Doodle Craft Blog decorated and entire Halloween Themed Tree in her living room – you have to check this out!
- Candice with She's Crafty Crafty created Jack-O-Lantern Succulent Planters from a cute Dollar Tree find. Quick and Easy!
- Check out my post The Easiest Halloween Doodles and 5 Fun Ways to Use Them including a VIDEO! (above)
The BEST Halloween SVG File Projects!
The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts wouldn't be complete without fun and whimsical SVG file projects for your cutting machine!
- Laura of Laura's Crafty Life has created a Dollar Tree Pumpkin Halloween Sign with her Cricut. (above)
- Elise with Polka Dotted Blue Jay created a Mike Wazowski Halloween Bucket for all the candy treats.
- Liz with Liz on Call is sharing a Trick or Treat Cut File and a fun way to use it on a treat bag (below)
- Laura withLaura's Crafty Life threw a Spider Halloween Party using her Cricut Maker – SPOOKY!
- Natalie with Doodle Craft has created a fun Last Minute Mermaid Halloween Costume. (above)
- Kelsey with Poofy Cheeks is sharing a Trick or Treat Halloween Sign with FREE SVG cut file (above)
- Elise from Polka Dotted Blue Jay has created Jack Skellington Cupcake Toppers with a free cut file (below)
- Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts is sharing Cute DIY Jack-O-Lanterns from wooden blocks! (below)
Even MORE Free SVG Files for your Cricut and Silohuette Cutting Machines
- Erica with 5 Little Monsters is sharing a set of Halloween Reverse Canvas Signs, I love this trend! (below)
- Beth with a Ruffled Daisy upcycled a metal container into a Candy Corn Vase and her bow is amazing!
- Laura with Laura's Crafty Life made a Dollar Tree Deco Mesh Halloween Wreath. Check out the glitter and sparkle!
- Teresa from Simply Made Fun is sharing Layered Faux Leather Ghost Earrings with a FREE SVG! (below)
- Check out my Recycled Soda Bottle Ghosts stuffed with Poly-Fil and made in just about 15 minutes!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings created the adorable Halloween Pumpkin Banner complete with hand stitching
- Kim with Crafting Cheerfully has created a DIY Halloween Glow in the Dark Hoop Wreath with HTV vinyl. (below)
- Erica with 5 Little Monsters crafted a Happy Halloween Sign with her Cricut and is sharing the files!
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama created the cutest Happy Meow-lloween Shirt with free SVG file. (below)
Now it’s time for the FUN STUFF! A GIVEAWAY!
We couldn’t let you go without some extra fun in the form of a GIVEAWAY! Enter below to win a Cricut Vinyl Starter Kit AND a $100 Joann Gift Card – WOO HOO!
Here is the code.a Rafflecopter giveaway
The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables!
Thanks for crafting with us this week as we celebrate the 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables PLUS SO MANY MORE IDEAS! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Enjoy The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! Check out Team Creative Crafts Last Minute Halloween Day One and Day Two for ALL the details!
Thanks for stopping by!
37 thoughts on “The 31 BEST Halloween Crafts and FREE Printables”
So many great ideas! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, Ann! I had a blast compiling them!
I love carving pumpkins! Every year I try to do at least two or three.
That’s awesome, Katlyn!
Thanks so much for including my project!
Thanks for joining in the Creative Crafts FUN!!
Love Michelle’s Halloween Gnome! Adding it to my list of crafts to try out in October 🙂
YES, Carter, That Gnome is SO CUTE!!
I love the decor and of course the candy!
Thanks a bunch, Dana!!
My favorite thing about Halloween is doing fun crafts and activities with my kids!
Crafting with the kiddos is my favorite too, Amanda!!
I love seeing kids dressed up their costumes!
That is a favorite of mine, too, Nicky!!
I love the costumes. Some are so creative!
I agree, Sandra! The kiddos are so creative these days!
You don’t have to buy gifts and every one is in a giving mood!!!
Give me ALL the candy, Donna!! LOL!!
My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the creative things people do to decorate. My kids are grown but I have a 5 year old granddaughter that loves to dress up in costumes all year long and Halloween is her favorite time of year-well, besides Christmas!
The Grand-Kiddos are the BEST!!
My favorite thing about Halloween is the candy clearance the days after. I used to like the dressing up, but not so much anymore.
YES!! Clearance Candy!! <3
My favorite thing about Halloween is making my kids costumes
Some of my fondest memories of childhood is making my costumes with my Mom!!
I love seeing the homemade costumes on Halloween! I love he creativity!
Me, too Natalie!!
My favorite thing about Halloween is remembering so many special memories with my Mom! She loved Halloween and always decorated the house to the hilt! And she usually put together fantastic costumes, for me and for herself!
Thanks for sharing, Denise! Awesome memories!
I like the creativity of people’s homemade costumes.
I love seeing all of the homemade costumes, too, Kristen!!
I love helping my kids realize their ideas for costumes. Sometimes it means we make them and other times I means we buy one. My son wore the same Thomas the Train costume for 4 years and refused to do anything else!
Understood, Rebecca!! We had Jasmine for 3 years in a row!!
My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing the kids so cute and excited about treats. I also love to use Halloween as an excuse to buy extra candy.
All the extra candy, Jenny! Me too!!
I love making fun Halloween decorations! The candy is great too!