40+ Last Minute Valentine Crafts and Printables
Can you believe that Valentine's Day is next week? I can’t, but I am so ready for some fancy chocolates, bubbly Prosecco, and any excuse to get crafty! In the meantime, let’s round-up this past week’s Team Creative Crafts Last Minute Valentine's Day Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings, because it has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up 40+ Last Minute Valentine Crafts and Printables from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
Sharing 40+ Last Minute Valentine Crafts and Printables
This post, Last Minute Valentine Crafts and Printables, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
The Team Creative Crafts Last Minute Valentine's Day Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from talented designer friends sharing their hugs, kisses, and crafty project inspiration. It was like tasting a different piece of chocolate from the heart-shaped box each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate Valentine's Day. So, here they are…
Awesome Last Minute Valentine Inspiration from Team Creative Crafts
I am totally blown away by the fabulous variety of projects that the team created this month. We told everyone “Last Minute Valentine's Day Anything Goes” and we have not been disappointed! And look at all the GORGEOUS projects!
Inspiring Valentine's Day Crafts
- Laura from Me and My INKlings is sharing a Free Printable for Valentine’s Day Snowman Soup along with the recipe
- Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama has a fun and flirty set of Chocolate is My Valentine Cupcake Toppers to download for free
- Laura from Laura’s Crafty Life has created a Farmhouse Style Love Sign with supplies from Dollar Tree
- Smitha from Smiling Colors is sharing an Organic Heart Pattern Journal Page that she watercolored with Tombow
- Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins has created a Free Printable Valentine’s Day Joke Decoding Activity
- Justine from Little Dove has created Heart Shaped Bath Bombs with a surprise inside plus a Free Printable Tag for Gifting
- Erica from Five Little Monsters is sharing the sweetest Heart Shaped Crocheted Treat Bag including the complete pattern
- Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks has the full step-by-step tutorial for a DIY Snow Globe Tumbler and we are all obsessed
Creative Valentine's Day DIY's
- Beth with Creatively Beth (that's ME) is sharing the instructions for a Buffalo Plaid Love Heart Sign with supplies from Dollar Tree
- Liz from Liz on Call has created a Lace Heart of Hearts Free SVG Cut File for all you Valentine’s Day crafting needs
- Kimberly from Crafting Cheerfully is sharing a set of Valentine's Day Cards for Sewers and Crafters that are so clever
- Ginger from Ginger Snap Crafts has created a super cute I’m with Cupid Sign with Free SVG Cut File for Valentine’s Day
- Teresa from Simply Made Fun is sharing a tutorial for lovely Faux Leather Valentine Heart Earrings and the SVG Cut File
- Elise from Polka Dot Blue Jay has created adorable Love Bug Cupcake Toppers that are perfect for all your Valentine treats
- Heather from Homemade Heather is sharing Easy Origami Heart Printables complete with the step-by-step directions
- Laura from Me and My INKlings has created a Valentine’s Day DIY Cork Message Board with a pretty ribbon loop border
Paper Crafts for Valentine's Day
- I am sharing a How to Make Rolled Paper Flowers tutorial to create a Valentine's Day Heart Plaque
- Cindy with My Creative Life has made the cutest set of Valentine's Day Money Cards, using the bill as part of the card, brilliant!
- I am sharing the cutest Free I Love You Beary Much Tag to Print and Color, perfect for all the stuffed teddy bear gifties this Valentine's Day
- Kimberly with Crafting Cheerfully has created a bright and colorful Hugs and Kisses Banner for Valentine’s Day with her Cricut.
- Jane with Jane Clauss is sharing a fun Valentine’s Art from the Heart project to hang from the chandelier using her cutting machine!
- I am sharing a Hand-Drawn and Hand-Lettered Valentine Banner to download, print, and color!
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is all about the SPRINKLES so go download her DIY Hot Cocoa Valentine Card with a FREE Printable
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs created a super cute Will You Be My Gumdrop? Valentine's Day card with her Cricut!
- Laura with Laura's Crafty Life is sharing the most elegant Valentine Wall Art made completely of paper – simply GORGEOUS!
- I am sharing a Hand Lettered Love Banner for Valentine’s Day complete with a red button heart!
- Smitha with Smiling Colors is sharing super quick and easy Flower Valentine Bookmarks that she crafted with her kiddos. Love that heart punch!
- I created a Hand Drawn Love is in the Aire FREE Printable to download and color!
Last Minute Kid's Crafts
- I am sharing a quick and easy 15 Minute Felt Fortune Cookie kids craft that includes 20+ FREE Printable Fortunes!
- Lindsay the Artsy Fartsy Mama is so talented with clay and created a Valentine Cupcake Charm complete with the sweetest face!
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is sharing ways to create Valentine Service Projects with the kiddos. Teach kindness early!
- Erica with 5 Little Monsters made the cutest Pearler Bead Valentine’s with her kiddos. Aren’t they the sweetest?
- I created a Jumbo Chocolate Kiss Container that can be filled with small toys and candy kisses!
- I am sharing Clay Pot Love Bugs made with Dollar Tree supplies. Perfect for an afternoon of crafting with the kiddos!
- Lindsay the Arsty Fartsy Mama created the most adorable Sloth Valentine Card Box from crepe paper streamers and her cutting machine!
- I have a bunch of kids crafts on my website, but this Hot Air Balloon Valentine Mailbox is one of my favorites.
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs created some yummy Girl Scout Cookie Valentines with a FREE Printable gift tag and SPRINKLES!
- Jenny with Jenny’s Crayon Collection is sharing 3 Last Minute Valentine Preschool Crafts which are all incredibly cute!
- Elise with the Polka Dotted Blue Jay has created a last-minute hugs and kisses Valentine’s Day Tee Shirt for her son and she is sharing the cut file with YOU!
Last Minute Valentine Printables
- Havalah with Sisters, What! is sharing a Wildflower Seed Packet Free Printable Valentine that is so sweet.
- Ginger with Gingersnap Crafts has created the cutest Valentine Coloring Cards and she printed them with her Cricut! So smart.
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has created the most adorable TP Tube Love Bugs and a FREE Printable Word Search.
- I am sharing Kawaii Inspired Valentine's Cards to print and color perfect for crafting with the kiddos.
- I have created Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers for Valentine’s Day a fun download to print and color.
- Heather with Homemade Heather is sharing Airplane Valentine's with a FREE Printable. Totally adorable! (pictured below)
- Lindsay the Artsy Fartsy Mama has created a FREE Printable Bingo Game perfect for family game night! (pictured below)
DIY Valentine Crafts
- I am sharing a quick and easy Valentine's Day Book Stack with Dollar Tree supplies. Hugs and Kisses is how I sign all my cards!
- Natalie from Doodle Craft is showing us how to Create a Valentine Candy Bouquet in just 10 minutes!
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama has created the easiest 3 Ingredient Clay Valentine Magnets and they look just like cookies!
- Candice with She’s Crafty Crafty is sharing Valentine Heart Art with dollar store supplies. Check out those glittering hearts!
- Blanca with Creativities Galore has created a Valentine Popcorn Box Kindness Gift based upon Laura Kelly’s book Kindness on Purpose.
- Susie with My Time 2 Play has created a quick and easy Valentine's Day Coffee Mug using stickers and paint!
- AV with AV Does What? Is sharing an I Love You Latte Hand Painted Tee Shirt, click through to see how she made it!
- Beth with The Ruffled Daisy has made a clever Crumpled Paper Heart DIY to decorate for Valentine’s Day and beyond!
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs has created a DIY Be Mine Valentine’s Day Banner. She dyed the wooden hearts instead of painting them.
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has created Decoupaged Napkin Jars for Valentine’s Day which would make a fun and colorful project for any holiday!
- I created a Conversation Candy Heart Banner with my favorite shades of Kunin Felt. Click through to download the patterns. (pictured below)
Team Creative Crafts GIVEAWAY!
You know that we would never let you go without a giveaway, so this month we have a FABULOUS Prize!! Three Art Bin Organizing Drawers, WOOHOO!! Enter through the Rafflecopter Code below…a Rafflecopter giveaway
All in One Place, Valentine's Day Crafts and Printables!
Thanks for joining me for 40+ Last Minute Valentine Crafts and Printables. Stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait!
Enjoy the 40+ BEST Valentine's Day Crafts and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made!
Thanks for stopping by!
5 thoughts on “40+ Last Minute Valentine Crafts and Printables”
I love all the crafty ideas!
YES! There was a TON of FABULOUS inspiration, Elise! Thanks for joining us!
Having fun making some of the crafts posted!
I like to make heart shaped cookies
Just found your blog! Loving all the inspiration!