I live in sunny Florida, so the season that I miss the most is Autumn – the crisp air, apple picking, and all of the colorful leaves! I always try to get up North to see the leaves turn but this year I won’t have the chance, so I have created this quick and easy Falling Leaves Autumn Wreath. Kunin has so many great colors of felt that give the wreath a great layered effect and the entire project was completed in less than one hour!
A Quick and Easy Falling Leaves Autumn Wreath
This post, Falling Leaves Autumn Wreath contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Here's what you need to create an Autumn Wreath:
- Kunin™ Eco-Fi™ Classic Felt™ 9″ by 12″ Craft Cuts – Walnut Brown (3); Golden Rod (1); Orange (2); Ruby (1); Olive (1); Kelly Green (1); Gold (1); Cashmere Tan (1) and Sandstone (1)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz Die – Tattered Leaves
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Wreath Form – 12″
- Scissors – Fiskars are my favorite!
Here's how to make a falling leaves wreath:
Measure and cut three sheets of Walnut Brown Rainbow felt into 3” wide by 12” long strips. Wrap felt strips around foam wreath form securing ends with hot glue.
Die-cut three sets of leaves from each sheet of remaining Rainbow Classicfelt™.
Attach leaves in a random pattern around the wreath with hot glue.
Continue attaching leaves until you are pleased with the fullness and color saturation.
Hang and enjoy!
I hope you will use my Falling Leaves Autumn Wreath as a jumping-off point to showcase your Kunin Creativity to create a fun holiday decoration! Felt is an easy, versatile and forgiving medium that allows you to create affordable but trendy projects whether you are a beginner or an expert crafter!
The BEST Thanksgiving Projects and Recipes
- Thanksgiving Turkey Treat Bags by Cheryl with That's What Che Said Crafts
- Fall Harvest Garland by Liz with Liz on Call
- Easy Turkey Craft by Rachel with Adventures of a DIY Mom
- Thanksgiving Teacher Gift by Emily with Life So Savory
- Table Runner for Thanksgiving with Cricut by Cheryl with That's What Che Said Crafts
- Thanksgiving Turkey Sodas by Ali with Home Crafts by Ali
- Scrap Fabric Thanksgiving Turkey by Chelsea with Sew Simple Home
- Rice Krispies Treats Turkey Cake by Kim with Kim Byers Celebration Shop
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake by Cheryl with That's What Che Said Crafts
- Thanksgiving Front Door Decor by Mandy with Sugarbee Crafts
Autumn and Thanksgiving Home Decor
Thanks for stopping by!