Y'all know how much I love crafting for all the holidays and Easter is especially close to my heart. The bunnies, chicks, and pastel colors just give me all the good feels. I have collected 24+ of the Cutest Easter Kids Crafts and Free Printables for your inspirational enjoyment! Scroll down for the GIVEAWAY!
The Cutest Easter Kids Crafts and Free Printables
This post, 24+ of the Cutest Easter Kids Crafts and Free Printables contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
The Creative Crafts Easter Kids Crafts Edition is a monthly themed blog hop that I participate in with my crafty besties Laura from Me and My Inklings and Lindsay from Artsy-Fartsy Mama, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials the most talented designers sharing their crafty Kids Easter Crafts project inspiration. So, here they are…
The Cutest Easter Kids FREE Printables
- I am sharing How to make Stickers from Hand-Drawn Doodles and then create Easter Basket Tags – FUN!
- Kim with Crafting Cheerfully has created Cute Doodle Easter Eggs for the kiddos to color with crayons or markers!
- I am sharing hand-drawn FREE Easter Coloring Pages and Cards to Print and Color with the kiddos!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has created Easter Bunny Tickets and Coupons FREE Printables and ideas on how to use them!
The Cutest Easter Kids Crafts
- Laura with Laura's Crafty Life has created Glitterific Easter Eggs with glitter paint instead of loose glitter. Mess averted!
- Katie with the Crafty Blog Stalker is sharing the most adorable Candy Box Easter Basket with supplies from Dollar Tree!
- Jenny with Jenny's Crayon Box has repurposed a Kids Easter Canvas Craft kit with updated pastel paint colors!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings created Sweet Bunny Cakes from fondant and pre-packaged Ding Dongs. I can't even!
- Elise with Polka Dotted Blue Jay is sharing a Personalized Easter Basket Craft that she created with her cutting machine!
- I have created Cute Chick and Bunny Clay Pots in 15 Minutes with supplies from Dollar Tree. These are one of my favorites!
- Blanca with Creativities Galore is sharing How to Make Easter Bunny Puppets with washi tape and popsicle sticks!
The Cutest Easter Kids Activities
- Laura from Me and My Inklings is sharing an eight-page hand-drawn Easter Activity Pack for the kiddos to enjoy!
- Natalie with Doodle Craft Blog has created Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs with Hibiscus Flower Tea. Love those blue hues!
- Lindsay with Artsy-Fartsy Mama has a tutorial to create DIY Crystal Egg Geodes from just a few household supplies.
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has created a colorful Paint a Bunny Canvas activity that would be fun for kids and adults!
- Laura has created a fun painting project Chicks in the Grass and you will never guess what she used for the grass texture!
The Cutest Easter Kids DIY
- I painted a cute Momma and Baby DIY Spring Bunny Home Decor with Suede Paint from my favorite, DecoArt.
- Ginger with Gingersnap Crafts is sharing easy DIY Bunny Signs she created with floral iron-on vinyl and pom-pom tails!
- I am sharing 5 Minute Colorful Easter Baskets with that boho vibe that are easy to make with the kiddos help!
- Anita with Flamingo Chronicles has created a Sweet Happy Easter Tray with designs she cut from paper napkins!
- Jane with Jane Clauss has created the cutest Easter Bunny Garland with her cutting machine and glittery pom-pom tails!
- I have created 5 Minute Felt Easter Bunny with Funny Sayings that are cute craft store home decor!
24+ of the Cutest Easter Kids Crafts and Free Printables
Thanks for crafting with us this week! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait. AND make sure to check out our weekly Creative Crafts Linky Party every Wednesday through Sunday!
Enjoy the 24+ of the Cutest Easter Kids Crafts and Free Printables and celebrate by creating something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made!
Sharing is Caring! If you LOVE it, Please PIN it!
Too busy to make these projects right now? Pin it for later! I’d love for you to pin these projects to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and then it will be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for stopping by!