Getting ready for Halloween and I am inspired by all of the creative projects, recipes, DIY’s and upcycles I have seen recently. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I can’t wait to share all the fun projects I have been creating so stay tuned! Creativity comes in all forms. What are YOU up to this week? I’d love for you to scroll down and share your latest and greatest with us. The Creative Crafts Linky Party #9 is here and we are super excited to start the party with YOU!
Creative Crafts: Sharing Inspiration, Creativity, and Kindness
Let me introduce you to two of my craftiest and dearest friends. Ann of Bella Crafts Publishing creates a quarterly digital magazine, has her own line of stamps, pigments, and watercolors, and is an all-around crafting goddess! Laura of Me and My INKlings has the biggest heart, the most creative spirit, and just wrote a book Kindness on Purpose, and makes the cutest stickers, notepads, and cards in her online shop! And, me, I’m Creatively Beth and I love to tackle anything and everything creative especially doodling, hand-lettering, kids crafts, and free hand-drawn printable files!
Features for Creative Crafts Linky Party #9
Laura is featuring Leanna at A Pretty DIY Home and her Black Cat Halloween Cake which looks purrfectly delicious. Click through to see how quick and easy this cake is to make!
We are sharing a DIY Wood Table Riser created by Marie at Interior Frugalista. Upcycled from a salvage desktop with a farmhouse style grain sack stencil and look at those legs!
Ann is featuring Niky at the House on Silverado and her super cute DIY Burlap and Ribbon Fall Wreath with Dollar Tree supplies. Check out her complete step by step tutorial!
I am sharing a fun and creative DIY Paper Paint Chip Pumpkins home decor project created by Deb at Homeward Found. Click through and see how she created her own paint chips!
Creative Crafts Linky Party #9 Let’s Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #64, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Thanks for linking up to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #64! We start partying every Wednesday at 10:00 am ET and end on Sunday at 12:00 pm ET. Each of our three Hosts will pick their favorite link to feature the following week, so stop back by and see what we are up to each week, you might be featured! We would love for y’all to share the love and let your fellow crafters know about our Creative Crafty Linky Party on social media, use the hashtag #bestcreativecrafts.
Thanks for stopping by!