Southwest Florida had a “cool” front blow through yesterday on the first day of Fall. And while it’s nowhere near sweater weather, the humidity and temperature have dropped slightly making my morning coffee on the porch possible again. YAY!! The changing seasons always have a way of rejuvenating my creative spirit. How about you? Creativity comes in all forms, what are YOU up to this week? I’d love for you to scroll down and share your latest and greatest with us. The Creative Crafts Linky Party #8 is here and we are super excited to start the party with YOU!
Creative Crafts: Sharing Inspiration, Creativity, and Kindness
Let me introduce you to two of my craftiest and dearest friends. Ann of Bella Crafts Publishing creates a quarterly digital magazine, has her own line of stamps, pigments, and watercolors, and is an all-around crafting goddess! Laura of Me and My INKlings has the biggest heart, the most creative spirit, and just wrote a book Kindness on Purpose, and makes the cutest stickers, notepads, and cards in her online shop! And, me, I’m Creatively Beth and I love to tackle anything and everything creative especially doodling, hand-lettering, kids crafts, and free hand-drawn printable files!
Features for Creative Crafts Linky Party #8
Ann is featuring Naush from Doodle Buddies and her Dollar Tree Mop Head Gnome project. Click through to see two more fabulous home decor projects with mops!
We are sharing a gorgeous Repurposed Hello Pumpkin Sign created by Marie at Interior Frugalista. Plus a full tutorial teaching how to print on burlap!
I am featuring Kristi at Mulch and Paint and her super cute DIY Jack-O-Lanterns from Apple Juice Jars. Check out her brilliant idea on how to tint the glass with household supplies!
Laura is sharing a quick and easy Black Cats and Pumpkin home decor project created by DeeDee at Clover House. Repurposing wooden 2 x 4 lumber has never been so adorable!
Creative Crafts Linky Party #8 Let’s Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #37, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Thanks for linking up to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #37! We start partying every Wednesday at 10:00 am ET and end on Sunday at 12:00 pm ET. Each of our three Hosts will pick their favorite link to feature the following week, so stop back by and see what we are up to each week, you might be featured! We would love for y’all to share the love and let your fellow crafters know about our Creative Crafty Linky Party on social media, use the hashtag #bestcreativecrafts.
The Creative Crafts Linky Party #7 has a TON of amazing inspiration! Click through to see all the fabulous projects!
Thanks for stopping by!