I am so excited to be with my crafty besties, Laura and Lindsay in Orlando this week! The weather is beautiful, the butterbeer is frozen and the roller coasters are fast! Creativity comes in all forms. What are YOU up to this week? I’d love for you to scroll down and share your latest and greatest with us. The Creative Crafts Linky Party #66 is here and we are super excited to start the party with YOU!
Creative Crafts: Sharing Inspiration, Creativity, and Kindness
Let me introduce you to two of my craftiest and dearest friends.
Laura of Me and My INKlings has the biggest heart, the most creative spirit, and just wrote a book Kindness on Purpose, and makes the cutest stickers, notepads, and cards in her online shop! Plus a new craft line with Therm-O-Web.
Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama is uber-talented with resin, paint, polymer clay, and fabulous sewing projects. She also has a huge library of free printables and SVG files.
And, me, I’m Creatively Beth and I love to tackle anything and everything creative especially doodling, hand-lettering, kids crafts, and free hand-drawn printable files!
Features for Creative Crafts Linky Party #66
Team Creative Crafts Linky Party #66 is All About Pumpkins and Autumn!
- Tracy from the Kitchen is my Playground has whipped up Cresent Roll Crust Pecan Pie Squares, perfect for Fall!
- Stitch up some cute as can be Crocheted Pumpkin Coasters with a pattern from Alexandra at EYE Love Knots
- Cassie of Lou Lou Girls is sharing Delicious Hot Chocolate Squares that can be made with help from the kiddos!
- This Lakeside Woodland Tablescape designed by Paula of Sweet Pea is giving me all the colorful Autumn vibes!
- Maria at Krafty Planner is sharing a list of Gratitude Journaling Prompts, one for each day in November
- I’d love to sit on the Fall Front Porch with Amy of A Day of Small Things, those pots of mums are gorgeous!
- Ann from the Apple Street Cottage is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on How to Make a Sweater Pumpkin.
- Check out what coating Jen from the Cincy Shopper used to create a delicious Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball!
Creative Crafts Linky Party #66 Let’s Link Up!
This post, the Creative Crafts Linky Party #66, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #69, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Thanks for linking up to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #69! We start partying every Wednesday at 10:00 am ET and end on Sunday at 12:00 pm ET. Each of our three Hosts will pick their favorite link to feature the following week, so stop back by and see what we are up to each week, you might be featured! We would love for y’all to share the love and let your fellow crafters know about our Creative Crafty Linky Party on social media, using the hashtag #bestcreativecrafts.
If you liked this week’s Creative Crafts Linky Party, then you’ll LOVE all of the FUN Halloween inspiration in the Creative Crafts Linky Party #65 with a TON of amazing craft projects and recipes! Check it out and let me know which project you like BEST!
Easy Halloween Doodles & 5 Fun Ways to Use Them!
Download, print, my hand-drawn Trio of Halloween Doodles and learn five fun ways to use them! I find sitting down to color so very relaxing, and I love sharing these FUN and FREE files with y’all! Make time to sit down with the kiddos this week and learn to doodle.
Team Creative Crafts Craft-A-Thon
If are a fan of the Creative Crafts Linky Parties then click through to watch the Creative Crafts Craft-A-Thon Travel Edition which was LIVE from Gruene, Texas. All the details are right here in the FB LIVE Event Link, and we went crafting with 8 of our favorite companies to show how you can stay creative while traveling!
Thanks for stopping by!