We are celebrating double nickels this week here at the linky party. And we decided to think outside the box. Instead of featuring three projects (or recipes) from three different bloggers, we are featuring ONE super creative designer, Lindsay from Artsy-Fartsy Mama! Creativity comes in all forms. What are YOU up to this week? I’d love for you to scroll down and share your latest and greatest with us. The Creative Crafts Linky Party #55 is here and we are super excited to start the party with YOU!
Creative Crafts: Sharing Inspiration, Creativity, and Kindness
Let me introduce you to two of my craftiest and dearest friends.
Laura of Me and My INKlings has the biggest heart, the most creative spirit, and just wrote a book Kindness on Purpose, and makes the cutest stickers, notepads, and cards in her online shop! Plus a new craft line with Therm-O-Web.
Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama is uber-talented with resin, paint, polymer clay, and fabulous sewing projects. She also has a huge library of free printables and SVG files.
And, I’m Creatively Beth and I love to tackle anything and everything creative especially doodling, hand-lettering, kids’ crafts, and free hand-drawn printable files!
Features for Creative Crafts Linky Party #55
This Week we are Celebrating Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama
Laura is featuring the cutest set of Stamped Gift Card Envelopes created with her Kindness Clear Stamps, Toner Papers and Transfer Foils from Therm-O-Web. Lindsay is such a master at paper crafts and I love the soft watercolor effect she used on these cute as can be envelopes with fun messages. I would LOVE to get a gift card in one of these envelopes, how about YOU?
Ann is sharing the most fabulous DIY Dragon Hoodie Costume that Lindsay designed for her daughter. She walks you through the entire process with photos, step-by-step directions, and patterns. She is magic with fabric and one of our favorites, Poly-Fil from Fairfield World. There are even instructions for matching leggings to complete the outfit.
Beth (that’s me) is featuring RAINBOWS, of course. Lindsay has created a FREE Printable Rainbow Word Search that you can color! Lindsay has a TON of Free Printables on her website from word searches, to coloring pages, to bookmarks, to bingo games, and MORE. Great resources to keep the kiddos busy.
Lindsay’s talents do not end with these three projects from above, so here are a few more that are so inspiring:
- Pictured above is Lindsay’s super cute DIY Snuggly Sloth Stuffed Animal made in a gorgeous shade of turquoise.
- Lindsay is also a master with polymer clay and these Peanut Butter and Jelly Charms are just delicious.
- Click through and check out this Mickey Mouse Resin Shaker Charm that Lindsay turned into a keychain.
- If you LOVE Harry Potter, Lindsay has created the cutest DIY Plush Pygmy Puff complete with free patterns, pictured above.
- A great beginner sewing project is the Mini Bean Bag Chair that Lindsay created for her daughter’s American Girl doll.
Creative Crafts Linky Party #55 Let’s Link Up!
This post, Creative Crafts Linky Party #55, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Thanks for linking up to the Creative Crafts Linky Party! We start partying every Wednesday at 10:00 am ET and end on Sunday at 12:00 pm ET. Each of our three Hosts will pick their favorite link to feature the following week, so stop back by and see what we are up to each week, you might be featured! We would love for y’all to share the love and let your fellow crafters know about our Creative Crafty Linky Party on social media, using the hashtag #bestcreativecrafts.
If you liked the Creative Crafts Linky Party #55, then you’ll LOVE all of the upcycled inspiration in the Creative Crafts Linky Party #54 with a TON of amazing craft projects and recipes! Check it out and let me know which project you like BEST!
FREE Back-to-School Notebook Cover Printable!
Download, print, my FREE Back-to-School Notebook Cover Printable which is perfect to print out, attach to a composition book from the Dollar Tree, and then have the kiddos color as they want. I love sharing these FUN and FREE files with y’all!
Team Creative Crafts Craft-A-Thon
If are a fan of the Creative Crafts Linky Party #54 then click through to watch the Creative Crafts Craft-A-Thon Travel Edition which was LIVE from Gruene, Texas. All the details are right here in the FB LIVE Event Link, and we went crafting with 8 of our favorite companies to show how you can stay creative while traveling!
Thanks for stopping by!