Happy September Y’all! Yesterday here in Florida it was 98 degrees with feels like temps at 107 – YIKES! Fall is not here weather-wise, but I am ready for a new season. So, this week I am getting out all the Autumn decorations and maybe cranking the AC down to enjoy a warm pumpkin spice latte. Maybe even a trip to the local antique market to search for vintage finds. What are YOU up to this week? Creativity comes in all forms. I’d love for you to scroll down and share your latest and greatest with us. The Creative Crafts Linky Party #5 is here and we are super excited to start the party with YOU!
Creative Crafts: Sharing Inspiration, Creativity, and Kindness
Let me introduce you to three of my craftiest and dearest friends. Ann of Bella Crafts Publishing creates a quarterly digital magazine, a TON of crafty products and she’s more paper crafting products releasing soon! Meg of Makeable Crafts can make anything, and does – plus she’s a stamping goddess! Laura of Me and My INKlings has the biggest heart, the most creative spirit, and just wrote a book! And, me, I’m Creatively Beth and I love to tackle anything and everything creative!
Features for Creative Crafts Linky Party #5
Laura at Me and My Inklings is sharing the fantastic upcycled wooden boxes that Diane over at In My Own Style has created. A bicycle basket and a DIY Recipe Box Using a Wine Crate, so creative!!
Ann at Bella Crafts Publishing is featuring Christine with Cristine’s Crafts and her How to Make a Mosaic Table post. What a bright and colorful addition to a porch or patio!
Meg at Makeable Crafts just loves the super adorable project Ribbon Up Some Full-Sized Halloween Candy Treats created by Laura with Laura Kelly Designs.
I am blown away by Ann over at the Apple Street Cottage and her post What do you do with a Legless Chair? Click through to see this unique and fabulous upcycle!
Creative Crafts Linky Party #5 Let’s Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #25, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Thanks for linking up to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #25! We start partying every Wednesday at 10:00 am ET and end on Sunday at 12:00 pm ET. Each of our four Hosts will pick their favorite link to feature the following week, so stop back by and see what we are up to each week, you might be featured! We would love for y’all to share the love and let your fellow crafters know about our Creative Crafty Linky Party on social media, use the hashtag #bestcreativecrafts.
The Creative Crafts Linky Party #4 has a TON of amazing inspiration! Click through to see all the fabulous projects!
Thanks for stopping by!