Well, school has started here in Florida and the first two days of virtual learning did not go well. We will be doing a week of virtual learning and then those that have opted to will go back to in-person school next Monday. The biggest lesson I can offer is to show kindness, understanding, and respect to the students, teachers, and parents. An inspirational creative break is what we all could use right now, so let’s kick off The Creative Crafts Linky Party #4. Creativity comes in all forms. What are YOU up to this week? I’d love for you to scroll down and share your latest and greatest with us. Let’s get this party going!
Creative Crafts: Sharing Inspiration, Creativity, and Kindness
Let me introduce you to three of my craftiest and dearest friends. Meg of Makeable Crafts can make anything, and does – plus she’s a stamping goddess! Laura of Me and My INKlings has the biggest heart, the most creative spirit, and just wrote a book! Ann of Bella Crafts Publishing creates a quarterly digital magazine, too many crafty products to count and she still has a TON of inspiration to share! And, ME Creatively Beth I love to tackle anything and everything creative!
Features for Creative Crafts Linky Party #4
This week Ann from Bella Crafts Publishing is featuring Suzan at It’s My Sustainable Life and her delicious Bread and Butter Pickle Canning Recipe Complete with the canning instructions!
Laura from Me and My Inklings selected a colorful DIY Fall Pumpkin Truck Sign from Cherryl at Farm Girl Reformed. Check out her quick and easy step by step instructions!
This week Meg from Makeable Crafts is featuring Cristina at Bird’s Party and her upcycled DIY Farmhouse Summer Decor. You’ll never guess what she made the tired tray from!
And I have selected the DIY Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins created by Tania at Little Vintage Cottage. She shares the full tutorial with instructions on how to paint your own!
Creative Crafts Linky Party #4 Let’s Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #17, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Thanks for linking up to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #17! We start partying every Wednesday at 10:00 am ET and end on Sunday at 12:00 pm ET. Each of our four Hosts will pick their favorite link to feature the following week, so stop back by and see what we are up to each week, you might be featured! We would love for y’all to share the love and let your fellow crafters know about our Creative Crafty Linky Party on social media, use the hashtag #bestcreativecrafts.
Check out the Creative Crafts Linky Party #3 to see all of the amazing inspiration that was shared!
Thanks for stopping by!