August is more than half over and back to school time is here. Not sure what school will look like this year, but we all need to do the best we possibly can as a parent, sister, aunt, mother, grandmother, niece, and friend. Celebrate the small successes in your life, support each other in any and every way we can, and try not to stress about the rest. Creativity comes in all forms. What are YOU up to this week? I’d love for you to scroll down and share your latest and greatest with us. The Creative Crafts Linky Party #3 is here and we are super excited to start the party with YOU!
Creative Crafts: Sharing Inspiration, Creativity, and Kindness
Let me introduce you to two of my craftiest and dearest friends. Ann of Bella Crafts Publishing creates a quarterly digital magazine, has her own line of stamps, pigments, and watercolors, and is an all-around crafting goddess! Laura of Me and My INKlings has the biggest heart, the most creative spirit, and just wrote a book Kindness on Purpose, and makes the cutest stickers, notepads, and cards in her online shop! And, me, I’m Creatively Beth and I love to tackle anything and everything creative especially doodling, hand-lettering, kids crafts, and free hand-drawn printable files!
Features for Creative Crafts Linky Party #3
Pinnable image below for the Creative Crafts Linky Party #3. Remember sharing is caring!
I am featuring Deb at Homeward Found, don’t you love her blog name? She created a Faux Succulent Wreath & Wall Decor and you’ll never guess how she created those cactus!
Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing is featuring How to DIY a Book Stack with Dollar Tree Supplies from Creatively Beth.
We are featuring Apple Crumb Pie from Marilyn over at Marilyn’s Treats. I can only imagine the sweet apples and crispy crumb topping, how about you?
Creative Crafts Linky Party #3 Link Up!
The rules are simple:
- Please visit our hosts on social media and say HI! We can’t feature you if you aren’t following us on at least one platform.
- Share up to THREE family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY, home décor, printables, etc. – linked to a specific post – not your main website URL.
- Please don’t link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other linky parties, or any sales promotions, we appreciate it.
- Help us spread the word about this party by sharing the Creative Crafts Linky Party button in your post or sidebar. Use the hashtag #creativecrafts when sharing on social!
- It’s not a party if you aren’t mingling! Visit other links at the party because it’s always nice to leave comments and pin from the original source.
By linking to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #64, you give us permission to share your post and images on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a photo and link back.
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Thanks for linking up to the Creative Crafts Linky Party #64! We start partying every Wednesday at 10:00 am ET and end on Sunday at 12:00 pm ET. Each of our three Hosts will pick their favorite link to feature the following week, so stop back by and see what we are up to each week, you might be featured! We would love for y’all to share the love and let your fellow crafters know about our Creative Crafty Linky Party on social media, use the hashtag #bestcreativecrafts.
Check out the Creative Crafts Linky Party #2 to see all of the amazing inspiration that was shared!
Thanks for stopping by!