40 of the Best Craft Studio Organizing Ideas
Today I am sharing 40+ of the Best Craft Studio Organizing Ideas, plus some tips, tricks, and the craftiest projects thrown in for good measure! A place for everything and everything in its place. That was the mantra that my Mom always repeated when she told us to clean up our rooms, so tidiness is in my blood. I am excited to be sharing today as part of the Team Creative Crafts Organizational Crafts Edition.
The Best Craft Studio Organizing Ideas, Tips, and Tricks
This week I am co-hosting Team Creative Crafts Organizational Crafts Edition with my crafty friends Laura from Laura Kelly Designs, and Lindsay from Artsy-Fartsy Mama. We are featuring ALL the fabulously categorized and storage-related craft projects from some of the most talented designers we know. Check out my tutorial, then scroll down to see all the creativity.
This post, The 40+ Best Craft Room Organizing Ideas, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
The Team Creative Crafts Best Organizational Crafts Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty-plus talented designer friends sharing their crafty organizing project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day and seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate everything STORAGE. So, here they are…
Now it’s time for some INSPIRATION!
Below are more storage projects created by some of my craftiest designer friends. We are participating in the Team Creative Crafts Organizational Crafts Edition. I hope you will enjoy the Best Craft Studio Organizing Tips, Tricks, and Ideas that I have gathered together below!
Creative Craft Studio Organizing Ideas
- Creative Storage Solutions for your Craft Studio by Beth of Creatively Beth
- Organize your Greeting Cards with a complete tutorial from Liz of Liz on Call
- Create a DIY Desktop Organizer with Upcycled Items from Kimberly of Crafting Cheerfully
- Get your Kitchen Organized in 2022 with a set of Labels from Ginger at Ginger Snap Crafts
- Crochet a Wall Basket for trendy storage with a free pattern from Heather of Homemade
- Organizing your Spices just got easier with a collection of Labels from Teresa at Simply Made Fun
- Make a Fun Desk Organizer with step-by-step directions from Elise of Polka Dot Blue Jay
- Give Jars an Easy Upcycle into Colorful Craft Storage by Laura of Me and My INKlings
Brilliant Craft Studio Organizing Ideas
- Easy Fabric Storage Ideas with Dollar Tree Supplies by Laura of Me and My INKlings
- Shimmering Hair Tie Storage Hanger created by Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Organize your Refrigerator with easy-to-read labels from Laura of Laura’s Crafty Life
- Create colorful DIY Felt Trays with a tutorial from Smitha at Smiling Colors
- Upcycled Chapstick Organization is easy and super cute by Shani of Sunshine and Munchkins
- A brilliant storage solution with a DIY Blanket Ladder from Justine of Little Dove
- Stylish Crocheted Storage Baskets with Free Patterns by Erica of 5 Little Monsters
- DIY Pegboard Garage Storage for a Shared Workspace from Kelsey at Poofy Cheeks
Inspirational Craft Studio Organizing Ideas
- Is your fabric stash taking over your whole studio? Learn Easy Fabric Storage Ideas with Dollar Tree Supplies from Laura at Me and My INKlings.
- Gather all those tools in one place in your studio so they are right at hand with a gorgeous Stenciled Craft Tool Organizer created by Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama.
- Organize all your crafty and DIY plans with this two-page Free Printable Craft Project Planner from Beth at Creatively Beth. The download is available in color and black and white.
- Organize this mostly forgotten space with Laundry Room Labels made with Cricut Vinyl. Laura from Laura’s Crafty Life has the full instructions.
- Keep your yarn neat and organized by project in the new year in a Crocheted Basket with Free Pattern created by Smitha at Smiling Colors.
- Use these Free Motivational Planner Stickers to help you stay organized and give you a little boost during the week. Download the set from Shani at Sunshine and Munchkins.
- Get motivated with this fun Free Printable Organization BINGO Game for kids and adults. Justine at Little Dove understands that everything has its place.
- Upcycle those containers from the recycle bin into elegant storage with Crocheted Jar Covers and a Free Pattern from Erica at Five Little Monsters.
- Organize your Spice Drawer or Cabinet quickly and easily with a set of labels created with Cricut Vinyl. Katie the Crafty Blog Stalker shows you how.
Craft Studio Organizing Ideas
- Affordable storage is within reach. Learn how to make a Dollar Tree Mini Crate Organizer that SPINS for under $14.00 with a tutorial from Beth at Creatively Beth.
- Keep all your thoughts, plans, and ideas handy in this stunning Marbled Resin Journal created by the talented Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama.
- Is your pantry a disaster? Then this post The 10 Best Pantry Organizing Tips and Ideas from Laura at Me and My INKlings is for YOU!
- Menu planning and shopping is such a huge time saver. Create a fun and functional DIY Weekly Menu Board with step-by-step instructions from Liz at Liz on Call.
- Three Ways to Make Labels with your Cricut Joy will help organize all the things in your home and studio. Blanca at Creativities Galore shows you how.
- Take the 20 Day Purge and De-stash Challenge complete with a Free Printable Calendar and instructions from Beth at the Ruffled Daisy.
- Did you know it takes 27 times for a chore to become a habit? Learn how to Create a Habit Tracker in a Bullet Journal from Jenny at Jenny’s Crayon Collection.
- Baby on the way? Then create adorable and easy DIY Nursery Organization Labels with iron-on vinyl. The complete tutorial is from Ginger at Ginger Snap Crafts.
The BEST Craft Studio Organizing Ideas
- Jen with Tatertots and Jello has an all-inclusive post How I Store and Organize ALL of my Craft Supplies in one place! Click through to see this beauty! (pictured below, center)
- Cori with Hey Let's Make Stuff is sharing her Craft Room Organization Ideas using pegboard to display all the pretty and colorful tools and equipment in her Craft Room Reveal. (pictured below, left)
- Jennifer with Jennifer Maker has a post with the Best Ikea Craft Room Storage Shelves and Ideas. I love the legs she has attached to dress up these utilitarian units! (pictured above, right)
- My crafty friend, Jen Goode with 100 Directions is sharing Small Space Craft Room Storage Ideas. She has a streamlined look with plenty of colors and unique organizing ideas. (pictured below, right)
- Jennifer of Jennifer McGuire Ink has an entire series of posts on her blog outlining all types of Crafty Organization large and small plus a tour of her gorgeous craft room! (pictured above, left)
- Liz and Sam with Pretty Life Girls are sharing 5 Pegboard Organization Ideas for Your Craft Room. And you know I love everything that is organized in rainbow order! (pictured above, center)
The BEST Craft Supply Storage Ideas
- Sarah with Sadie Seasongoods is the queen of upcycling and has created Craft Paint Storage with Wooden Drawers. I love how she left the original vintage paper liner in the drawers! (pictured below, center)
- Elise and Emma with A Beautiful Mess have collected a variety of Tips for Organizing Your Craft Space. Beautiful ideas to organize your craft room when it doubles as your office. (pictured below, right)
- Krista with the Happy Housie shares Creative, Thrifty, & Small Space Craft Room Organization Ideas with some fabulous storage hacks!
- Amy with I Love Mod Podge and DIY Candy has collected 20+ Ideas How to Organize Craft Supplies. Everything from Washi Tape to Embroidery Floss to Baker's Twine has a fun and quirky place to call home. (pictured below, left)
40+ of the BEST Art Studio Organizing Ideas Tips, and Tricks!
Thanks for getting organized with us! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Sharing is Caring! Pin it for Later
Too busy to get organize right now? Pin it for later! I’d love for you to pin this Marker Storage Case to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and then it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for stopping by!
71 thoughts on “40 of the Best Craft Studio Organizing Ideas”
Fabulous ideas and
thanks for sharing
Carla from Utah
Loving all the great
ideas. I love making
cards and sewing.
Carla from Utah
I enjoy counted cross stitch and diamond art beading
I like to create unique food. Such as snowmen nutter butters. Thank you
Most recently, I have been doing mostly paper crafts.
I like to paint ceramics.
I love it when a company designs a case to help store their products, like Tom Bow has done. In the long run, you save money by not misplacing the pens. Also, you will be more productive by not having to search for the color you want.
My favorite hobby is art journaling.
I like to make all sorts of things, but cards are what I make the most of. They take about an hour each, so they are a smaller project
My favorite home made craft is to make weaved place mats- it’s really easy to do!
I love using my Silhouette for everything.
right now my fave crafty thing to make is Christmas decorations and ornaments
I love painting/stainging wood art and then putting sayings and things on it.
MY FAVORITE THING TO DO IS CROCHET AND KNIT!!!!!
Great stuff or crafting
My favorite crafty thing to do is painting.
making flower arrangements
I love your organization tips!
I love anything to do with drawing. Bright colors really attract me.
I love organizing! It always feels so good to clean up after a marathon craft weekend. Organized washi tape is my favorite.
My favorite crafty thing to do is alcohol ink on tiles. It’s so fun to work with and they come out unique and interesting every time. I put resin on some to use as coasters and others are just to look pretty hanging somewhere. It’s a lot of fun.
This time of the year, I like making Christmas Cards and Ornaments.
It’s hard to pick a favorite. But, right now, it is crocheting
I love to make cards..
I like making any kind of craft with my kids.
I always can use organizing help with my collection of craft items #sewistpainterwriterwoodworker
papercrafting, lots of patterns available
I am a quilter, But my daughter loved to draw and do simple fun crafts,
My favorite craft is bow making
I like to make little tree twigs with little ornaments according to the holiday or season. The ornaments an be made with different materials.
I love to paint, whether it is landscapes or crafty.
I love to do decorative painting but also enjoy trying a little bit of everything,
I have a craft wall and it works for me. It is the stair wall and I share it with my laundry room. It is four shelves and the bottom is drawers on wheels. All totes are labeled and each shelf is labeled alphabeticallly so I know where everything is. I then cover it all with a curtain that has sewing items on it!!!
I like to do Zentangle
I like to make earrings and necklaces.
Thanks for the contest.
I like to make wreaths.
I LOVE making Homecoming mums and garters!! Always such a fun thing to do and to get involved in our community!
My favorite crafty thing to do is cross stitch.
I knit and I crochet and I bake and needlepoint.
I like each but perhaps knitting because it relaxes me.
My favorite thing is to make hairbows, earrings, and T-shirts.
Actually I love to make anything fall related in the way of crafts! From wreaths to painting pictures and crafting fall decor, that is what I like to make.
I’ve enjoyed doing cross stitch.
These look like great storage containers, thank you for sharing! I’d love to get some of these.
I like to do any kind of craft with my granddaughters. They like to make pine cone treats for the birds.
I enjoy drawing, I am not really all that good at it but I do enjoy it.
I love paper crafts of every kind!
My kids love to paint little figurines with me.
My favorite crafty thing to do is make homemade items. I love to make ornaments around this time of the year with my little girl.
I like to do all kinds of crafting. Drawing and coloring are always favorites. And this time of year
I love making Christmas ornaments.
I love stenciling! I do it everywhere. No plain paint job on my walls.
I like to make pictures out of different materials.
I love repainting older furniture
my favorite crafts are making cards and scrapbooking
I really like to make garlands for the seasons. They’re simple and cute.
i love making 3d funny masks .
I like making Christmas tree ornaments.
I love making shirts!
I love to make useful items out of odd materials
I love making cards and 3D projects.
My favorite craft thing to do is painting gifts for friends and family. I love to paint old milk cans.
My favorite crafts are ones that are meaningful, and are mainly for gifts. Many times it includes a photo. Thank you for the chance to win!
Love the marker colors. I like to sew.
I enjoy coloring with my daughter.
Havent done crafts in ages
I love making crafts for the holidays, adult coloring books, scrapbooking and card making. I most love finding something from the thrift store and re-purposing it.
I like papercrafts the most and especially incorporating my photos.
My favorite crafting activities are card making, crocheting and drawing.
My favorite crafty thing is creating paper projects with my Silhouette machine.
I absolutely love love these ideas! And so reasonably priced to do! Thank you!!!!!
Thanks a BUNCH, Gail!! I hope that you take a TON of inspiration from these projects!!