Can you believe that Valentine's Day is next month? I can’t, but I am so ready for some fancy chocolates and any excuse to get crafty! In the meantime, let’s round up this past week’s Creative Crafts Valentine's Day Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings, and Lindsay from Artsy-Fartsy Mama because it has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up 14+ of the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
Sharing the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts
This post, 14+ of the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Each day of the Creative Crafts Valentine's Day Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from talented designer friends sharing their hugs, kisses, and crafty project inspiration. It was like tasting a different piece of chocolate from the heart-shaped box each day and seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate Valentine's Day. So, here they are…
The BEST Valentine's Day Paper Crafts
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is sharing a Mini Paper Valentine Garland that is perfect to hang anywhere in your home! (pictured above)
- Heather with Homemade Heather created colorful Valentine Gift Tags with felt, fabric, and washi tape. So SWEET! (pictured above)
- Kim with Crafting Cheerfully created sparkling DIY Valentine Treat Bags with some glitter and glitz! (pictured above)
- Elise with Polka Dotted Blue Jay makes the easiest projects with her cutting machine, including a DIY Love Gift Bag complete with the cutting files! (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs created DIY Magnetic Poetry for Valentine's Day with a FREE Printable. Super easy with Xyron Creative Station (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is all about the SPRINKLES so go download her DIY Hot Cocoa Valentine Card with a FREE Printable (pictured below)
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs created a super cute Will You Be My Gumdrop? Valentine's Day card with her Cricut! (pictured above)
- Laura with Laura's Crafty Life is sharing the most elegant Valentine Wall Art made completely of paper – simply GORGEOUS! (pictured below)
- I am sharing a Hand-Lettered Valentine Banner with a FREE Printable to download and color. Letter the message of YOUR choice! (pictured below)
The BEST Valentine's Day Kids Crafts
- I am sharing Kawaii Inspired Valentine's Cards to print and color, perfect for crafting with the kiddos. (pictured above)
- Lindsay the Artsy Fartsy Mama is so talented with clay and created a Valentine Cupcake Charm complete with the sweetest face! (pictured above)
- Kim with Crafting Cheerfully is sharing DIY Love Bugs made from heart-shaped paper mache boxes from the craft store! (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is sharing ways to create Valentine Service Projects with the kiddos. Teach kindness early! (pictured above)
- I am sharing Clay Pot Love Bugs made with Dollar Tree supplies. Perfect for an afternoon of crafting with the kiddos! (pictured above)
- Lindsay the Arsty Fartsy Mama created the most adorable Sloth Valentine Card Box from crepe paper streamers and her cutting machine! (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs created some yummy Girl Scout Cookie Valentines with a FREE Printable gift tag and SPRINKLES! (pictured below)
The BEST Valentine's Day Party Crafts
- Ginger with Ginger Snap Crafts created a DIY Valentine Plate Tutorial complete with free files for your cutting machine. (pictured above)
- Heather with Homemade Heather is sharing Airplane Valentine's with a FREE Printable. Totally adorable! (pictured below)
- Lindsay the Artsy Fartsy Mama has created a FREE Printable Bingo Game perfect for family game night! (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is sharing a pair of Valentine's Day Mailboxes that are just too cute for words! (pictured above)
The BEST Valentine's Day DIY Crafts
- I am sharing a quick and easy Valentine's Day Book Stack with Dollar Tree supplies. Hugs and Kisses is how I sign all my cards! (pictured above)
- Smitha with Smiling Colors is sharing how to Paint a Love Canvas for Valentine's Day. Such a simple but elegant project! (pictured below)
- Natalie with Doodle Craft is so talented and this week she whipped up Resin Conversation Heart Necklaces with a step by step tutorial.
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs is sharing a fun project with her GlowForge, Layered Words of Love Hearts. Click through to see what she used for the colored backing! (pictured above)
- I created a Conversation Candy Heart Banner with my favorite shades of Kunin Felt. Click through to download the patterns. (pictured below)
All in One Place, 14+ of the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts!
Thanks for joining us for 14+ of the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts. Stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait!
Enjoy the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! Even MORE projects can be found in my round-up of the 40+ Last-Minute Valentine's Day Crafts and FREE Printables.
Thanks for stopping by!