14+ of the BEST Valentine’s Day Crafts
Can you believe that Valentine's Day is next month? I can’t, but I am so ready for some fancy chocolates and any excuse to get crafty! In the meantime, let’s round up this past week’s Creative Crafts Valentine's Day Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings, and Lindsay from Artsy-Fartsy Mama because it has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up 14+ of the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
Sharing the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts
This post, 14+ of the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Each day of the Creative Crafts Valentine's Day Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from talented designer friends sharing their hugs, kisses, and crafty project inspiration. It was like tasting a different piece of chocolate from the heart-shaped box each day and seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate Valentine's Day. So, here they are…
The BEST Valentine's Day Paper Crafts
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is sharing a Mini Paper Valentine Garland that is perfect to hang anywhere in your home! (pictured above)
- Heather with Homemade Heather created colorful Valentine Gift Tags with felt, fabric, and washi tape. So SWEET! (pictured above)
- Kim with Crafting Cheerfully created sparkling DIY Valentine Treat Bags with some glitter and glitz! (pictured above)
- Elise with Polka Dotted Blue Jay makes the easiest projects with her cutting machine, including a DIY Love Gift Bag complete with the cutting files! (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs created DIY Magnetic Poetry for Valentine's Day with a FREE Printable. Super easy with Xyron Creative Station (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is all about the SPRINKLES so go download her DIY Hot Cocoa Valentine Card with a FREE Printable (pictured below)
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs created a super cute Will You Be My Gumdrop? Valentine's Day card with her Cricut! (pictured above)
- Laura with Laura's Crafty Life is sharing the most elegant Valentine Wall Art made completely of paper – simply GORGEOUS! (pictured below)
- I am sharing a Hand-Lettered Valentine Banner with a FREE Printable to download and color. Letter the message of YOUR choice! (pictured below)
The BEST Valentine's Day Kids Crafts
- I am sharing Kawaii Inspired Valentine's Cards to print and color, perfect for crafting with the kiddos. (pictured above)
- Lindsay the Artsy Fartsy Mama is so talented with clay and created a Valentine Cupcake Charm complete with the sweetest face! (pictured above)
- Kim with Crafting Cheerfully is sharing DIY Love Bugs made from heart-shaped paper mache boxes from the craft store! (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is sharing ways to create Valentine Service Projects with the kiddos. Teach kindness early! (pictured above)
- I am sharing Clay Pot Love Bugs made with Dollar Tree supplies. Perfect for an afternoon of crafting with the kiddos! (pictured above)
- Lindsay the Arsty Fartsy Mama created the most adorable Sloth Valentine Card Box from crepe paper streamers and her cutting machine! (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs created some yummy Girl Scout Cookie Valentines with a FREE Printable gift tag and SPRINKLES! (pictured below)
The BEST Valentine's Day Party Crafts
- Ginger with Ginger Snap Crafts created a DIY Valentine Plate Tutorial complete with free files for your cutting machine. (pictured above)
- Heather with Homemade Heather is sharing Airplane Valentine's with a FREE Printable. Totally adorable! (pictured below)
- Lindsay the Artsy Fartsy Mama has created a FREE Printable Bingo Game perfect for family game night! (pictured below)
- Laura with Laura Kelly Designs is sharing a pair of Valentine's Day Mailboxes that are just too cute for words! (pictured above)
The BEST Valentine's Day DIY Crafts
- I am sharing a quick and easy Valentine's Day Book Stack with Dollar Tree supplies. Hugs and Kisses is how I sign all my cards! (pictured above)
- Smitha with Smiling Colors is sharing how to Paint a Love Canvas for Valentine's Day. Such a simple but elegant project! (pictured below)
- Natalie with Doodle Craft is so talented and this week she whipped up Resin Conversation Heart Necklaces with a step by step tutorial.
- Katie with A Sweet Berry Designs is sharing a fun project with her GlowForge, Layered Words of Love Hearts. Click through to see what she used for the colored backing! (pictured above)
- I created a Conversation Candy Heart Banner with my favorite shades of Kunin Felt. Click through to download the patterns. (pictured below)
All in One Place, 14+ of the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts!
Thanks for joining us for 14+ of the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts. Stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait!
Enjoy the BEST Valentine's Day Crafts and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! Even MORE projects can be found in my round-up of the 40+ Last-Minute Valentine's Day Crafts and FREE Printables.
Thanks for stopping by!
53 thoughts on “14+ of the BEST Valentine’s Day Crafts”
So many great ideas! I can’t wait to make some more projects!
I know, Elise – so many great ideas! Thanks for joining us!
These are all so cute! My husband and I usually celebrate V-day by going out to dinner. This year, we’re going camping instead! 🙂
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, we may do several things. We can make and exchange cards, do crafts, make and enjoy a sweet treat, and have a simple but special meal at home.
I am excited to see crafts for valentine’s day! I am not quite out of Christmas mode, but ready to start thinking of valentine’s day, these crafts are inspiring and motivating!
I give my grandkids Valentines candy and usually go to lunch with my friends.
I make a romantic dinner for my guy.
So many great ideas Beth! I LOVE your blog.
Thanks, Laura! I love your blog too! 🙂
I usually make gift bags for my niece and nephew and my husband and I order dinner at home and watch a movie. I don’t like going out and dealing with the crowds and pre-fixe menu’s on holiday’s.
I like to do fun crafts with my granddaughters.
I don’t celebrate valentine’s day at the moment, I don’t have a valentine. But you never know, I might have one by then.
Sharing greetings with my friends on Facebook and sending cards to others is how I enjoy Valentines Day. (Smile)
We buy our daughters some goodies and cards 🙂
I send my gandchildren valentine cards!
I exchange gifts with my sis on Valentine’s Day.
That’s about it.
I make a nice supper for my husband and watch a movie together.
I love your ideas. My spouse and I, we eat some candy and dine out.
It depends. I usually try to make the day special for my husband and kids.
Lots of great ideas!
We usually go out for a nice lunch or dinner, but this year we are on a lockdown and our restaurants are open for take out only. Maybe we will do that! I usually make a few Valentine cards, one to give to my hubby and a few to send out to some friends.
I send my nieces and nephews packages with all kinds of Valentine’s stuff – pens, note pads, candy, puzzles, etc.
Quiet dinner at home. Battling breast cancer has been rough.
I’ll have a fun dinner with my kids.
Sometimes I make V-day cards.
Thank you for the giveaway. I usually make a nice dinner for my family, but this year will be a little different since we are transitioning from relocating to another state. My husband works out of state right now. He will be visiting during Valentine’s day this year and will arrive late that night. I plan to do something nice for him the next evening since it will be his birthday!
I like to decorate my house for Valentine’s and watch romantic movies on the day.
We don’t generally celebrate.
I like a nice dinner and some quiet time.
For Valentine’s day we will exchange gifts, and I’ll probably make a red themed dinner for my husband and daughter.
Usually I’ll make a special dinner for my family and I. Usually I make heart shaped mini meat loaf and a special desert.
I make a nice dinner and just enjoy some time together.
We indulge in chocolate covered strawberries for a local candy store.
My family’s tradition is to get bagels!
I work at a gift store so I am always working for valentine’s day.
I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day.
We like to go out for a nice dinner.
My husband and I exchange gifts and usually go out for dinner somewhere nice.
I like to have a nice dinner for Valentine’s Day.
Usually we go to the coast. This year, I’ll bake some treats and then we’ll watch a sunset.
We eat dinner at home
Just home with family! 🙂 I don’t have a certain someone to share V-day with. 🙁
My boyfriend and I typically go out for a nice steak dinner somewhere in Milwaukee, where we live, and we visit the Mitchel Park Domes to see all the flowers. It is a very nice date night out together.
I make valentines with the kids
My husband and I go out to eat
I don’t do anything special for Valentine’s Day since I don’t have anyone to spend it with.
Me either Betty, but I always treat myself with my favorite chocolates!
Buy some chocolates for myself!
some really nice ideas here. I love the book stack and the cute resin hearts.
Thanks, Natasha! I have some talented friends!
What cute ideas, Beth! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!
So many great projects in one place! Thank you for sharing at EH&F!
Thank you, Jennifer! I love visiting your party every week!