Rounding up 51+ of the BEST Snowman Crafts, Free Printables, and DIYs for you today! As that now iconic song puts it – “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” Snowmen and women have been a favorite of mine since I watch the Frosty cartoon as a kid growing up. Let's celebrate our snowy friends with fun crafty projects, DIYs, and printable activities. I hope you will use the projects below to get inspired, spend some time this weekend with the family, and get creative with the kiddos. There is a TON of creative inspiration, just scroll down.
Inspiring Snowman Crafts
This post, The BEST 51+ Snowy Friends Crafts, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
The Team Creative Crafts Best Snowman Crafts Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty talented designer friends sharing their crafty Snowmen project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day and seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate everything SNOWMEN. So, here they are…
Team Creative Crafts Snow People Inspiration
The BEST Snowmen FREE Printables
- Download and print a Free Juggling Snowman Coloring Page to keep the kiddos busy whether it’s a snow day or not. Hand-drawn by Beth of Creatively Beth. THAT'S ME!
- Laura from Me and My INKlings is sharing these Upcycled Jar Snowmen with Free Printable Snowman Notes are perfect for all your gift-giving this holiday season!
- Download a set of Free Printable Snowman Jokes from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama and keep the kiddos in stitches this Winter!
- Keep the kiddos busy on those snowy afternoons with a fun Free Printable Snowman Word Search created by Laura of Laura’s Crafty Life.
- Smitha from Smiling Colors is sharing a step-by-step tutorial to teach you How to Draw a Snowflake in just four simple steps.
- Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins has a Free Printable 6-in-1 Snowman Activity Placemat for some extra fun this winter without the cold.
- I am sharing Twelve Free Printable Holiday Tags including an ADORABLE Snowman tag that is perfect for all your winter gift-giving.
The BEST Snowmen Wearables & Plushies
- I created an adorable No-Sew Snowman Apron that is perfect for all your holiday baking. Make one for each of the kiddos with Kunin Felt.
- Laura from Me and My INKlings is sharing the most darling DIY Upcycled Blanket Snowman that is the perfect addition to your home decor all winter long!
- Craft a cute little Plush Snowman from a Dollar Store Beanie with this fun tutorial from Michelle of Michelle’s Party Plan-It. Perfect to make with the kiddos!
- Debra from Debra Quartermain Designs has an easy Plush Softie Snowman to make and enjoy all winter! Click through to see what this frosty pal is made from.
- Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama is sharing the tutorial for Polymer Clay Snowman Earrings that won’t melt all Winter long!
- Erica from 5 Little Monsters always has the CUTEST projects and this cuddly Crocheted Plush Snowman is sure to keep the chills away this Winter.
- Make a DARLING Polymer Clay Snowman Necklace with a quick and easy tutorial from Laura of Me and My INKlings to wear the entire holiday season!
The BEST Snowmen SVG Cut Files
- Create an adorable Up to Snow Good Shirt with a Free SVG Cut File from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama.
- Chelly from We Can Make That has a festive Snowman Tag that is not only super sweet but quick and easy too with her Free SVG File.
- Create a DIY Let it Snow Sign with a free SVG Snow Globe cut file from Liz at Liz on Call to decorate your wall or mantle all Winter long. And now you have the song stuck in your head too – LOL!
- Lindsay from Arsty Fartsy Mama is sharing Free SVG Cut File Snowflake Earrings and we think they are SNOW cute!
- Perfect for all the hot cocoa you can drink this Winter, create an ADORABLE Snow Couple Travel Mug Set with Free SVG files from Diana at the Girl Creative.
- Make the cutest DIY Mini Snowman Pinata to fill with treats with a Free SVG Cut File from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama.
The BEST Snowmen DIY Crafts
- Create an Embroidery Hoop Snowman with some recycled lace doilies and buttons. I have the full tutorial that only takes 30 minutes!
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama is sharing the recipe for DIY Snowman Bath Bombs that are not only ADORABLE but will warm you on a chilly Winter day.
- Make this simple DIY Felt Snowman Wall Hanging for indoor fun with the kiddos all season long! Justine from the Little Dove shows you how!
- Brighten those dreary Winter days with a colorful DIY Snowman Suncatcher that makes the perfect front door greeting. Get the full instructions from Katie over at the Crafty Blog Stalker.
- Up Craft an old CD to create this adorable and eco-friendly DIY Snowman Ornament. Jane with DIY by Jane takes upcycling to a whole new level.
- Candice from She’s Crafty is sharing a fun and festive DIY Rustic Snowman complete with a plaid scarf, twig arms and a SNOW banner.
- I'll show you how to make a DIY Glitter Snowman Jar for the holidays and all Winter long. Creating all the things that sparkle is quick and easy with Glitter-It from Beacon Adhesives.
The BEST Snowmen Kids Crafts
- Create Tree Branch Snowman Ornaments with the kids this holiday season, I'll show you how!
- Building a snowman has never been easier than with this step-by-step DIY Wooden Clothespin Snowman Ornament project created by Heather of Homemade Heather.
- I will show you how to make Recycled Tin Can Snowmen with just a few simple supplies straight out of the recycling bin.
- Get the kiddos involved in making a keepsake Fingerprint Snowman Ornament that shakes snow just like a snow globe! Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings has the complete instructions!
- These Champagne Cork Snowmen are the perfect New Year's Day DIY craft to complete with the kiddos, click through and I will show you how!
- Blanca from Creativities Galore is sharing a super cute DIY Snowman Ornament to make with the kiddos on a snowy afternoon with limited supplies.
- Create an Upcycled DIY Snowman from Wine Corks in just 30 minutes. Put those recycled wine corks to good use in your Winter home décor, creating a farmhouse-inspired snowman.
The BEST Snowmen Dollar Tree Crafts
- Create fun and festive DIY Dollar Tree Snowmen Votives with light-up noses. Beth with Creatively Beth will show you how. THAT'S ME!
- Create a group of fun and jolly Dollar Tree Christmas DIY Clothespin Snowman Ornaments with me in just 30 minutes
- I am sharing the easiest Dollar Tree Christmas DIY Wooden Spoon Snowman to make with the kiddos on a snow day
- Simple mini clay flowerpots along with paint, wiggle eyes, chenille stems, and pom poms transform into the cutest pair of Dollar Tree Clay Pot Snowmen
- Learn how to make Dollar Tree Craft Stick Snowmen with me in about 30 minutes, you just have to be patient enough to wait for the paint to dry.
- these simple picture frames and paper doilies from Dollar Tree transform into a cute as-can-be DIY Picture Frame Snowman to decorate your door all winter long!
- With just a few supplies from the Dollar Store and a few household craft supplies, you can turn leftover paper party cups into Snowman Pom Pom Poppers to create hours of fun (and quiet) play!
The BEST Snowman Crafts!
I hope you have enjoyed this round-up of the BEST 51+ Snowman Crafts. Thanks for crafting with us this week! Enjoy the snowy inspiration and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! And stay tuned for the next edition of Team Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Sharing is Caring!
Too busy to make the Best Snowman Crafts right now? Pin it for later! I’d love for you to pin these projects to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and then it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for stopping by!