The BEST Pumpkin Crafts, DIYs, and Free Printables
Rounding up 51+ of the BEST Pumpkin Crafts, DIYs, and Free Printables to make this Fall! If you haven't already guessed, I LOVE my pumpkins, so let's celebrate them with fun crafty projects, DIYs, and printable activities. I hope you will use the projects below to get inspired, spend some time this weekend with the family, and get creative with the kiddos. There is a TON of creative inspiration for Autumn, just scroll down.
The Most Unique Pumpkins Crafts, DIYs, and Free Printables
This post, 51+ Pumpkins Crafts, DIYs, and Free Printables, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Now, we have already established that I LOVE everything PUMPKINS (well except for pumpkin spice) so here are a few of my ABSOLUTE favorite pumpkin projects from my blog. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do, and are inspired to create crafts with pumpkins very soon!
The BEST Recycled Pumpkins
- Create a pair of Upcycled Crochet Thread Ball Pumpkins DIY for Fall. These super cute and funky pumpkins are the perfect farmhouse-inspired pair for your Autumn home decor.
- I love to take items out of the trash and create fun, funky, and fabulous pieces of home decor, especially for holidays. I will show you how to create Recycled Tin Can Pumpkins for Autumn with just a few simple supplies.
- I am OBSESSED with turning all the things into pumpkins, so these Upcycled Vintage Bundt Pan Mini Pumpkins are one of my favorites. Wandering around vintage, thrift, and antique stores is one of the most relaxing things I can think of. T
The BEST Farmhouse Pumpkins
- The materials and idea for this tutorial Embellish Pumpkins with Lace have been floating around in my head for at least a year now. I am so excited to share this project with you today because it turned out way better than even I had imagined!
- I am sharing How to Create Denim Pumpkins with Recycled Jeans, a no-sew project. We're going to let the blue jeans do all the work! And I am using two of my favorite products from Fairfield World™, Poly-Fil®, and Poly-Pellets®.
- Create a quick and easy DIY Pumpkin Bushel Basket in just about 30 minutes. A chipboard bushel basket from the craft store transforms into a fun piece of Autumn décor that can grace your home from the first day of Fall until Thanksgiving.
The BEST Unique Pumpkins
- Simple copper mesh pot scrubbers from the kitchen section at Dollar Tree transform into the cutest set of Pumpkins. The perfect little addition to your Fall tiered tray decorations. Make all three 5 Minute Copper Scrubber Pumpkins with limited supplies, scraps, and a twig from the yard!
- Need an activity to keep the kiddos busy this Fall? Download my Hand-Drawn Pumpkin Free Printable, and then spread out the colored pencils, markers, and crayons. Let the kids do the rest! You will be amazed by their creativity!
- Create DIY Macrame Pumpkins with Red Heart Yarn and just a few simple supplies from around the house. I love the Super Saver line of yarn from Red Heart because it comes in 110 different colors, so you can mix and match to create customized craft projects.
Team Creative Crafts BEST Pumpkin Crafts
The Team Creative Crafts Pumpkins Craft Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty-two plus of my talented designer friends sharing their crafty pumpkin project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day and seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate pumpkins. So, here they are…
The Most Inspirational Pumpkins
Create the most adorable DIY Fall Wreath with Pom Pom Pumpkins by following the tutorial on Laura’s blog Me and My INKlings.
Learn How to Draw a Pumpkin with step-by-step instructions from the talented Smitha of Smiling Colors. Download her free printable guide.
Laura with Laura’s Crafty Life has created a Mini Pumpkin Wreath with easy-to-find supplies from Dollar Tree. Just gorgeous!
Create Pumpkin Contact Paper Suncatchers with a quick tutorial from Shani at Sunshine and Munchkins. A fun and easy fall craft for even the littlest crafters.
So creative and unique, learn how to Make an Easy Mod Podge Map Pumpkin for travel enthusiasts. Justine from Little Dove Blog shows you all the steps.
Erica from 5 Little Monsters is sharing her Alpine Stitch Crocheted Pumpkin, complete with a full set of patterned instructions, so you can create your own!
Learn how to make DIY Wooden Pumpkin Blocks with a step-by-step tutorial from Kelsey at Poofy Cheeks and learn what she used to stencil these beauties.
Katie, the Crafty Blog Stalker is sharing a gorgeous Hand Painted Pumpkin, and we love her color palette of white and gold.
Simple strips of colored paper have never looked so good then when Chelly from We Can Make That shows us How to Make Paper Pumpkins.
Jewels and buttons transform into the most elegant Bejeweled Pumpkin Art created by the talented Jane of DIY by Jane. Simply stunning!
Beth with Creatively Beth can transform any found object into a pumpkin with some paint. We think that her Recycled Mini Bundt Pan Pumpkins are adorable.
Inspired by her favorite characters, Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama has created No-Sew Fabric Pumpkins. Click through for the full tutorial.
The Most Creative Pumpkins
Take adorable to the next level with Upcycled Crochet Thread Ball Pumpkins created by Beth of Creatively Beth.
We are always in for the glam creations that Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama makes with resin. Her Pastel Pumpkin Charms do not disappoint!
Liz with Liz on Call loves sharing her free printables with the world and we are all in for her modern patterned Pumpkin Coloring Sheet.
Take your water coloring skills to the next level with a fun and funky Free Pumpkin Template and Tutorial from Heather at Homemade Heather.
Blanca from Creativities Galore is all about the glitter with her sparkling DIY Pumpkin Bookmarks. Click through for the full instructions.
We love a good project that fools our eye and this Cement Look Pumpkin Cup from Candice of She’s Crafty has us all doing a double take.
Transform your mantel with simple supplies from the Dollar Tree with Michelle of Michelle’s Party Plan-It. Her Pumpkin Mantel Décor is elegant enough to leave up all season long.
Beth with the Ruffled Daisy shows us how to create an Aged Metal Pumpkin with simple supplies and a full tutorial.
Styrofoam balls and yarn go a long way with these simple DIY Yarn Pumpkins for your mantel or tablescape. Diana from the Girl Creative is sharing her instructions.
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings has created a complete tutorial covering all of her Painted Pumpkin Tips and Tricks, so check them out today.
Learn how to Create a Pumpkin Landscape by Color Matching Paint and Markers with a full tutorial from Jenny of Jenny’s Crayon Collection.
Take a simple plaque to the next level with a colorful Stained Wood Pumpkin created by Laura of Me and INKlings. Click through to see how she made it!
51+ Creative Pumpkins!
I hope you have enjoyed this round-up of the 51+ BEST Pumpkin Crafts. Thanks for crafting with us this week! Enjoy the Fall and Autumn inspiration and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! And stay tuned for the next edition of Team Creative Crafts to see what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Sharing is Caring!
Too busy to make the 51+ BEST Pumpkin Crafts right now? Pin it for later! I’d love for you to pin these projects to your favorite craft board on Pinterest and then it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for stopping by!