I have gathered up the 70+ BEST Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Celebrating Back to School has me thinking of that quote “I'd send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils” that Tom Hanks sent to Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail. Scroll through this amazing and fantastic collection of crafts and free printables to get those kiddos inspired to head back to school.
The BEST School Crafts and Free Printables
This post, 61+ Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
The Team Creative Crafts Back to School Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from 22 of my talented designer friends sharing their crafty back-to-school project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day and seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate reading, writing, and arithmetic. So, here they are…Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables.
The BEST Back-to-School Paper Crafts
- Create Easy Stamped Lunchbox Notes for back-to-school fun with step by step instructions by ME, Beth of Creatively Beth (above). Just one of the BEST Back-to-School Crafts.
- Havalah from Sister What! is sharing a fun tutorial How to Print and Cut Stickers for back to school or anytime.
- Back to School Journals have never been easier or more colorful than this trio created by Laura of Laura Kelly Designs (below)
- Chelly from We Can Make That has created the cutest Back to School Scrapbook Page ever. Check out that bus and those stamps!
- If organizing is your jam hop over to Liz at Liz on Call and create School Subject Notebook Labels with your Cricut (below)
- Elise from Polka Dotted Blue Jay is sharing the cutest Pencil Shaped Cupcake Toppers to celebrate back to school (above)
- Learn how to cut cardstock with your Cricut Joy from Kelsey at Poofy Cheeks and download her Back to School Crayon Banner SVG File (above)
- Blaire from Freshly Fuji is sharing a super cute Back to School Pencil Craft that she cuts with her Cricut and fills with Rolos – YUM! (below)
- If School Supplies are your Love Language, then head over to Elise at Polka Dotted Blue Jay for the Free SVG file plus 20 more!
- Beth of Creatively Beth (yes, that’s me) I am sharing a fun set of Recycled Cereal Box Notebooks that are perfect for Back to School.
The BEST Back-to-School DIY Crafts
- I have created quick and easy Clay Pot Apples for that special teacher in your life. Fill with gift cards and treats for the first day of school.
- Check out an easy Notebook Paper Inspired Book Bag tutorial created by ME, I’m Beth of Creatively Beth (below)
- Learn how to create a Teacher Apple Ornament with a Glowforge cutting machine from Katie from A Sweet Berry Designs.
- Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama is sharing a bright and colorful DIY Rotating School Supply Organizer with simple supplies (above)
- Create Colorful Back to School Storage with Jars from the Recycle Bin, Laura of Laura Kelly Designs shows you how.
- Erica from Five Little Monsters has created crochet patterns for Amigurumi School Supplies and they are ADORABLE! (above)
- Make a quick and easy Avocado Floor Cushion Pillow for Back to School with this tutorial from Beth of Creatively Beth (below)
- Laura from Laura Kelly Designs created the matching Back to School Taco Floor Cushion because TACOS! (below)
- Free printable patterns for a Welcome Back to School Pencil Banner can be found here on Creatively Beth. One of my all-time favorite projects (above). Just one of the BEST Back-to-School Crafts
- Laura of Laura Kelly Designs is sharing a Back to School Ruler Wreath. And a super cute apple string art decoration (below)
The BEST Back-to-School Quick & Easy Crafts
- Create a bright and colorful Back to School Felt Garland with complete instructions by Laura of Laura Kelly Designs.
- Create a quick and easy Clay Pot Apple for Teacher craft that is perfect for back-to-school, from Beth of Creatively Beth (yup, that’s me!)
- Welcome your kiddos teachers with an easy Back to School Pennant and Flowers. This tutorial is by Laura of Laura Kelly Designs (below)
- I used two simple supplies to create Back to School Felt Storage Baskets that can be made in a variety of sizes by Creatively Beth (above)
- Make a Custom School Supply Caddie with simple materials from the dollar spot. Jenny from Jenny’s Crayon Collection shows you how!
- Smitha over at Smiling Colors has created Three Back to School Notebooks with Dollar Tree Supplies. Super cute and sparkly! (above)
- Quick and easy free printable Lunchbox Note Jokes will keep the kiddos in stitches. Just download from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama (above)
- Make a No-Sew Felt Pencil Pouch for back-to-school fun, Laura of Laura Kelly Designs shares a step-by-step tutorial.
- Ginger with Ginger Snap Crafts created a DIY Teacher Tote in just about 5 minutes using her Cricut Easy Press.
- Create a trio of Recycled Wine Cork Apples for your favorite teacher, with my tutorial and free pattern sheet!
The BEST Back-to-School Free Printables
- Beth of Creatively Beth (that’s ME!) is sharing a hand-drawn Back-to-School Notebook Cover Free Printable to color (below) Just one of the BEST Back-to-School Crafts
- Make reading fun with these Free Monster Bookmarks to print and color created by Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama.
- Download a fun Back to School Word Search from Laura over at Laura’s Crafty Life. She includes the answer key! (above)
- Beth at the Ruffled Daisy has created a free Back to School Student Planner. Download and keep the kiddos on track this year.
- Learn to doodle with a set of How to Draw Back to School Images free printables. From Heather at Homemade Heather. Fun to do with the kiddos! (below)
- Katie with the Crafty Blog Stalker is sharing a Free Printable Gift Card Holder for Teachers.
- Download the perfect Influence of a Teacher Printable to give as a special gift for back to school. Created by Ginger of Ginger Snap Crafts (above)
- Justine from Little Dove Blog is sharing a Free Printable Volcano Unit Lesson Plan for Homeschooling. And gorgeous photos of Mount Rainier National Park!
- Give a Back to School Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Pencil and Crayon Tags from Beth of Creatively Beth.
- Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama is sharing a bright and colorful Free Printable Weekly School Planner page. Perfect for your kiddos (below)
- Laura, with Me and My Inklings created the cutest set of rainbow-colored Back to School Free Printable Lunchbox Notes. And they include words of kindness and encouragement (above)
Creative Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables
Laura from Me and My INKlings has created a set of hand drawn and water colored Back-to-School Lunchbox Notes that are available to download for FREE!
Create the cutest DIY Pencil Case made with felt and embellished with a strawberry. Smitha from Smiling Colors has the full tutorial on her blog.
Shani from Sunshine and Munchkins is sharing the CUTEST Back-to-School Pencil Wreath created from yarn. Fun for the classroom door!
Download and print a set of Lunchbox Notes to inspire the kiddos during back-to-school time. Head over to Laura’s blog Laura’s Crafty Life to get the Free Printable.
Justine from Little Dove has created the cutest DIY Apple Garland from book paper. What a cute way to decorate the classroom for back-to-school.
Make a fun Friendship Bracelet Style Bookmark for your bestie with this step-by-step tutorial from Erica of 5 Little Monsters.
Kelsey of Poofy Cheeks is sharing a fun DIY Pencil Sign with the FREE SVG Cut File. The perfect back-to-school teacher gift.
Make sure to keep all the kids school supplies organized with Personalized Notebooks. Get the editable sublimation files from Katie over on the Crafty Blog Stalker.
Chelly from We Can Make That is sharing the cutest SVG Cut File to create a Home Sweet Classroom Clipboard for that special teacher.
Create a fabulous back-to-school gift for your new teachers with Lindsay’s Resin Pencil Keychain tutorial over on her blog Artsy Fartsy Mama. Makes the perfect backpack charm too!
Beth from Creatively Beth is channeling her inner Dad Jokes with a set of Punny Lunch Notes to keep the kiddos in stitches.
Hydration is super important, so do it in style with Personalized Water Bottles. Marissa of Rae Gunn Ramblings has the full tutorial on her blog.
Inspiring Back-to-School Free Printables and Crafts
Beth of Creatively Beth is sharing an Upcycle Wine Cork Apple that would make the cutest back-to-school gift for that special teacher.
Create a sweet gift for your new teacher with a fun set of Back-to-School Themed Bracelets that you can make in about an hour. Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama shows you how.
Greet your new teachers with a Free Printable Pencil Card created by Liz from Liz on Call. Tuck a gift card inside!
Heather from Homemade Heather is creating sweet treats for Back-to-School with yummy Sugar Cookies and free printable gift tags.
Create colorful Paint Pour Notebooks with this fantastic step-by-step tutorial created by Blanca of Creativities Galore.
Candice of She’s Crafty Crafty is showing her team spirit with a colorful set of Back-to-School Felt Flags. A great way to learn your ABC’s and 123’s.
Learn how to make Back-to-School Stickers with your Cricut cutting machine. Michelle of Michelle’s Party Plan-it is sharing a complete tutorial.
Jane from DIY by Jane is sharing a set of Upcrafted Book Journals. Take the covers from your favorite books and create the cutest notebooks.
Make those first day photos the cutest with Back-to-School SVG Cut Files that can be made into shirts. Diana from The Girl Creative is sharing the free files.
Laura of Me and My INKlings has created an Upcycled Book Apple, the perfect back-to-school gift for your favorite teacher.
Amazing Back to School DIY Projects
How to Bake Rainbow Stack Cakes from Laura at Me and My INKlings
Back to School Color By Number Free Printable from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
Clay Pot Apple for Teacher Craft from Beth at Creatively Beth
Free Printable Back to School I-Spy Game by Laura from Laura’s Crafty Life
How to Make a Cover for a Spiral Notebook from Smitha at Smiling Colors
DIY Custom Composition Books for Back to School from Justine at Little Dove
Crocheted Shark Pencil Bag from Erica at Five Little Monsters
Back to School DIY Barbie Bag from Debra at Debra Quartermain Designs
Adorable Back to School Crafts for Kids
Free Printable Back to School Notebook Cover to Color from Beth at Creatively Beth
DIY Resin Apple Keychain from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
Glitter Mason Jar Pencil Décor from Laura at Me and My INKlings
Free Printable Pencil Can Wrapper from Liz at Liz on Call
Student Planner Free Printable from Beth at the Ruffled Daisy
How to Pick the Best Felt Tip Pen from Jenny at Jenny’s Crayon Collection
Back to School Flag from Blanca at Creativities Galore
Free Printable Back to School Activity Page from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama
Back to School Free Printable Lunchbox Notes from Laura at Me and My INKlings
Upcycled Wine Cork Apples for Teacher from Beth at Creatively Beth
The 70+ BEST Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables!
Thanks for crafting the Back-to-School Crafts with us this week! And stay tuned for the next edition of Team Creative Crafts! See what Laura, Lindsay, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait. I am totally blown away by the fabulous variety of projects that the team created this month. We told everyone “Back-to-School Crafts, Anything Goes” and we have not been disappointed! And look at all the FABULOUS projects!
Enjoy the 70+ of the BEST Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables to create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made!
Thanks for stopping by!