Celebrating Back to School has me thinking of that quote “I’d send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils” that Tom Hanks sent to Meg Ryan in You’ve Got Mail. This past week of Team Creative Crafts Back to School Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings and Ann from Bella Crafts Publishing has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up the 39+ BEST Back–to–School Crafts and Free Printables from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
The BEST Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables
This post, 39+ BEST Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
The Team Creative Crafts Back to School Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty talented designer friends sharing their crafty back-to-school project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate reading, writing, and arithmetic. So, here they are…39+ BEST Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables.
The BEST Back-to-School Paper Crafts
- Create Easy Stamped Lunchbox Notes for back-to-school fun with step by step instructions by ME, Beth of Creatively Beth (above). Just one of the BEST Back-to-School Crafts.
- Havalah from Sister What! is sharing a fun tutorial How to Print and Cut Stickers for back to school or anytime.
- Back to School Journals have never been easier or more colorful than this trio created by Laura of Laura Kelly Designs (below)
- Chelly from We Can Make That has created the cutest Back to School Scrapbook Page ever. Check out that bus and those stamps!
- If organizing is your jam hop over to Liz at Liz on Call and create School Subject Notebook Labels with your Cricut (below)
- Elise from Polka Dotted Blue Jay is sharing the cutest Pencil Shaped Cupcake Toppers to celebrate back to school (above)
- Learn how to cut cardstock with your Cricut Joy from Kelsey at Poofy Cheeks and download her Back to School Crayon Banner SVG File (above)
- Blaire from Freshly Fuji is sharing a super cute Back to School Pencil Craft that she cuts with her Cricut and fills with Rolos – YUM! (below)
- If School Supplies are your Love Language, then head over to Elise at Polka Dotted Blue Jay for the Free SVG file plus 20 more!
- Beth of Creatively Beth (yes, that’s me) I am sharing a fun set of Recycled Cereal Box Notebooks that are perfect for Back to School.
The BEST Back-to-School DIY Crafts
- Ann of Bella Crafts Publishing is sharing an Easy Quilted Rolled Pencil Case. Perfect for back to school (below)
- Check out an easy Notebook Paper Inspired Book Bag tutorial created by ME, I’m Beth of Creatively Beth (below)
- Learn how to create a Teacher Apple Ornament with a Glowforge cutting machine from Katie from A Sweet Berry Designs.
- Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama is sharing a bright and colorful DIY Rotating School Supply Organizer with simple supplies (above)
- Create Colorful Back to School Storage with Jars from the Recycle Bin, Laura of Laura Kelly Designs shows you how.
- Erica from Five Little Monsters has created crochet patterns for Amigurumi School Supplies and they are ADORABLE! (above)
- Make a quick and easy Avocado Floor Cushion Pillow for Back to School with this tutorial from Beth of Creatively Beth (below)
- Laura from Laura Kelly Designs created the matching Back to School Taco Floor Cushion because TACOS! (below)
- Free printable patterns for a Welcome Back to School Pencil Banner can be found here on Creatively Beth. One of my all-time favorite projects (above). Just one of the BEST Back-to-School Crafts
- Laura of Laura Kelly Designs is sharing a Back to School Ruler Wreath. And a super cute apple string art decoration (below)
The BEST Back-to-School Quick & Easy Crafts
- Create a bright and colorful Back to School Felt Garland with complete instructions by Laura of Laura Kelly Designs.
- Create a quick and easy Clay Pot Apple for Teacher craft that is perfect for back to school, Beth of Creatively Beth (yup, that’s me!) will show you how.
- Welcome your kiddos teachers with an easy Back to School Pennant and Flowers. This tutorial is by Laura of Laura Kelly Designs (below)
- I used two simple supplies to create Back to School Felt Storage Baskets that can be made in a variety of sizes by Creatively Beth (above)
- Ann from Bella Crafts Publishing is sharing a Quick and Easy Set of Ribbon Bookmarks with decorative buttons (below)
- Make a Custom School Supply Caddie with simple materials from the dollar spot. Jenny from Jenny’s Crayon Collection shows you how!
- Smitha over at Smiling Colors has created Three Back to School Notebooks with Dollar Tree Supplies. Super cute and sparkly! (above)
- Quick and easy free printable Lunchbox Note Jokes will keep the kiddos in stitches. Just download from Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama (above)
- Make a No-Sew Felt Pencil Pouch for back-to-school fun, Laura of Laura Kelly Designs shares a step-by-step tutorial. Just one of the BEST Back-to-School Crafts
- Ginger with Ginger Snap Crafts created a DIY Teacher Tote in just about 5 minutes using her Cricut Easy Press.
The BEST Back-to-School Free Printables
- Beth of Creatively Beth (that’s ME!) is sharing a hand-drawn Back-to-School Notebook Cover Free Printable to color (below) Just one of the BEST Back-to-School Crafts
- Make reading fun with these Free Monster Bookmarks to print and color created by Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama.
- Download a fun Back to School Word Search from Laura over at Laura’s Crafty Life. She includes the answer key! (above)
- Beth at the Ruffled Daisy has created a free Back to School Student Planner. Download and keep the kiddos on track this year.
- Learn to doodle with a set of How to Draw Back to School Images free printables. From Heather at Homemade Heather. Fun to do with the kiddos! (below)
- Katie with the Crafty Blog Stalker is sharing a Free Printable Gift Card Holder for Teachers.
- Download the perfect Influence of a Teacher Printable to give as a special gift for back to school. Created by Ginger of Ginger Snap Crafts (above)
- Justine from Little Dove Blog is sharing a Free Printable Volcano Unit Lesson Plan for Homeschooling. And gorgeous photos of Mount Rainier National Park!
- Give a Back to School Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Pencil and Crayon Tags from Beth of Creatively Beth.
- Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama is sharing a bright and colorful Free Printable Weekly School Planner page. Perfect for your kiddos (below)
- Laura, with Me and My Inklings created the cutest set of rainbow-colored Back to School Free Printable Lunchbox Notes. And they include words of kindness and encouragement (above)
Now it’s time for the FUN STUFF! A GIVEAWAY!
Thanks for visiting my 39+ of the BEST Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables. BUT, we couldn’t let you go without some extra fun in the form of a GIVEAWAY! This month we are giving away a $50 AMAZON GUFT CARD!
Here is the code…GOOD LUCK!a Rafflecopter giveaway
The 39+ BEST Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables!
Thanks for crafting the BEST Back-to-School Crafts with us this week! And stay tuned for the next edition of Team Creative Crafts! See what Laura, Ann, and I have up our crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Enjoy the 39+ BEST Back-to-School Crafts and Free Printables to create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made! Back-to-School Crafts Day One and Back-to-School Crafts Day Two can be found on my website as well.
Thanks for stopping by!