Can you believe that Harry Potter will be 40 years old? I certainly can’t, but I’m happy to celebrate. This past week of Creative Crafts Harry Potter Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings, Meg from Makeable Crafts and Lindsay from Artsy Fartsy Mama has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up the 40 BEST Harry Potter Crafts from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
The 40 BEST Harry Potter Crafts!
This post, 40 Best Harry Potter Crafts, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Each day of the Creative Crafts Harry Potter Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty talented designer friends sharing their crafty Harry Potter project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate Harry Potter’s 40th Birthday. So, here they are…
The BEST Harry Potter FREE Printables
- I created four hand-drawn and hand-lettered Magical Harry Potter Printable Quotes (pictured above).
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama has the cutest printable Harry Potter Bingo game to download and print.
- Ann with Bella Crafts designed Seven Harry Potter Printable Potion Labels to download and color.
- Kimberly from Crafting Cheerfully created a gorgeous Harry Potter Snowglobe Card to download and color (pictured below).
- Havalah blogs over at Sisters What and shared Printable Harry Potter Spells, plus she has tons of other HP goodies!
- Meg, our Host with Makeable Crafts makes Printable Harry Potter Potion Bottles that are super fun!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has a TON of Harry Potter Free Printables on her blog. She is super talented!
- Check out my Trio of Harry Potter Hand-Lettered Quotes inspired by a crafty friend’s digital papers!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama has a FREE Printable Harry Potter Activity Pack sure to keep the kiddos busy this Summer!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings draws the cutest printables and her Luna Lovegood Paper Doll is a must download!
The BEST Harry Potter Wearables & Plushies
- Erica from 5 Little Monsters created an adorable Crocheted Hedwig the Owl with a removable scarf (pictured above). Pattern included in her blog post!
- Ann with Ann Butler Designs created Wizarding Wands from pencil and found objects. So creative!
- Julie blogs over at The Quiet Grove and designed a Luna Lovegrove Shirt for her daughter with Cricut Infusible Ink. The SVG file is FREE in her post.
- Jenny’s Crayon Collection designed a Wand and Cape Ensemble for her kids to wear for dress-up time!
- Amy from Amy Latta Creations creates a hand-lettered FREE SVG file Accio Coffee which can also be used as a printable (pictured below).
- Natalie with Doodle Craft Blog creates the best collection of Harry Potter SVG Files to make the best, tee shirts like this Weasley is our King design (pictured below).
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama hand sewed the cutest DIY Plush Pygmy Pluff. You have to click through and look at this project!
- Laura from Me and My Inklings created Harry Potter Wands from simple twigs. Brilliant idea!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama creates a fantastic Luna Lovegood Costume for her daughter. Love those glasses!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings creates a Luna Lovegood Sleep Mask with cozy felt!
The BEST Harry Potter Party Ideas
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama created fantastic Harry Potter Mandrakes from polymer clay (pictured above) and they would make great party favors!
- I made some delicious (if I do say so myself) Butterbeer Inspired Rice Krispie Treats for a Harry Potter party.
- Laura at Me and My Inklings creates fun Harry Potter Broom Pencils that would be super easy to craft with the kiddos.
- Meg at Makeable Crafts made Harry Potter inspired Chocolate Frogs that look equally yummy and gross at the same time!
- Laura at Me and My Inklings also creates super fun Sorting Hat Party Favors that are quick and easy!
- I created a creepy but cute Monster Book of Monsters craft (pictured below) that would be fun to make with the kiddos!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings cooks up some Butterbeer Pancakes which would be perfect for a Harry Potter sleepover!
- Meg with Makeable Crafts created colorful Houses of Hogwarts Felt Banners to decorate your Harry Potter party!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama creates colorful Harry Potter Bookmarks, just print, trim and get reading!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has a Pin the Scar on Harry Potter Game on her blog to create at home!
The BEST Harry Potter DIY Crafts
- Laura with Laura’s Crafty Life created the most magnificent Deathly Hallows Wreath for her front door. Stunning!
- Katie from A Sweet Berry Designs created a laser-etched and cut Harry Potter Bookmark with a fun tassel (pictured below). I love her laser work!
- Candice from She’s Crafty Crafty decoupages book pages to make a Harry Potter Planter from pieces she upcycled!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama created Hogwarts House Coasters with her Cricut infusible ink and vinyl. Super quick and easy!
- Michelle’s Party Plan-it created a Harry Potter Keychain with her 3D Printer. I am in awe!
- I made a quick and easy Harry Potter Felt Bookmark and have included a FREE printable pattern sheet.
- Meg with Makeable Crafts created a fun and furry Monster Book from a simple notebook and some felt!
- Debra Quartermain Designs created a super fun Harry Potter Inspired Felt Crafts for her new kitten Rory. Totally adorable!
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama paints the entire cast of Harry Potter as Ped Dolls. Super cute and so easy with her tutorial!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings paints Harry Potter Kindness Rocks and you have to click through and see how magically cute these are!
Now it’s time for the FUN STUFF! A GIVEAWAY!
We couldn’t let you go without some extra fun in the form of a GIVEAWAY! And not just one giveaway but FOUR! Enter below to win one of FOUR magically wonderful prize packages sponsored by our gracious host Laura with Me and My Inklings!
Here is the code.a Rafflecopter giveaway
The 40 BEST Harry Potter Crafts!
Thanks for crafting with us this week! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura and Meg have up their crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait.
Enjoy the 40 BEST Harry Potter Crafts and celebrate his 40th Birthday and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made!
Thanks for stopping by!