Can you believe that Harry Potter will be 41 years old? I certainly can’t, but I’m happy to celebrate. This past week of Creative Crafts Harry Potter Edition with Laura from Me and My Inklings and Ann from Bella Crafts Publishing has been SO MUCH FUN! I have gathered up the 50+ BEST Harry Potter Crafts from this week (and beyond) to share with you today, all in one place. Make sure you scroll to the end for a FABULOUS SURPRISE!
The 50+ BEST Harry Potter Crafts!
This post, 50+ Best Harry Potter Crafts, contains affiliate links. Using links to these sites means I will earn a percentage of the purchase at no extra cost to you.
Each day of the Creative Crafts Harry Potter Edition can be found on my blog, but I thought it would be easier to bring everything together in one round-up style post. Amazing tutorials from twenty talented designer friends sharing their crafty Harry Potter project inspiration. It was like opening a present each day seeing what all of my craftiest friends created to celebrate Harry Potter’s 41st Birthday. So, here they are…
The BEST Harry Potter FREE Printables
- Make magical Harry Potter Potion Bottle Labels with instructions and FREE Printables from Laura Kelly Designs
- Download and print FREE Harry Potter Inspired Bookmarks created by Ann at Bella Crafts Publishing
- Shani at Sunshine and Munchkins has created a FREE Harry Potter Word Search Printable
- Laura from Laura’s Crafty Life is sharing a Harry Potter Hogwarts Banner with a FREE SVG File
- Create DIY Harry Potter Glasses with a FREE SVG cut file from Ginger over at Ginger Snap Crafts
- Kelsey at Poofy Cheeks (don’t you LOVE that name?) is sharing a set of Harry Potter SVG Doodles on a travel cup
- Color a magical collection of FREE Harry Potter Diagon Alley Printables from Laura at Laura Kelly Designs
- Find a FREE Harry Potter Owl Bookmark to Print and Color on my blog. Hand-drawn by me!
- I created four hand-drawn and hand-lettered Magical Harry Potter Printable Quotes.
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama has the cutest printable Harry Potter Bingo game to download and print.
- Ann with Bella Crafts designed Seven Harry Potter Printable Potion Labels to download and color.
- Learn How to Draw 5 Harry Potter Doodles with Amy over at Amy Latta Creations
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has a TON of Harry Potter Free Printables on her blog. She is super talented!
- Check out my Trio of Harry Potter Hand-Lettered Quotes inspired by a crafty friend’s digital papers!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings draws the cutest printables and her Luna Lovegood Paper Doll is a must download!
The BEST Harry Potter Wearables & Plushies
- A magical Wizarding Spells Shirt Design by Erica at 5 Little Monsters
- Smitha at Smiling Colors is sharing an Easy Harry Potter Crocheted Scarf that can be completed in 2 hours!
- Create fun Harry Potter Hogwarts House Shirts with FREE SVG files by Lindsay of Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Justine at Little Dove Blog has the sweetest Mischief Managed SVG Tee Shirt Design for toddlers and babies
- Erica from 5 Little Monsters created an adorable Crocheted Hedwig the Owl with a removable scarf.
- Ann with Ann Butler Designs created Wizarding Wands from pencil and found objects. So creative!
- Julie blogs over at The Quiet Grove and designed a Luna Lovegrove Shirt for her daughter with Cricut Infusible Ink.
- Jenny’s Crayon Collection designed a Wand and Cape Ensemble for her kids to wear for dress-up time!
- Amy from Amy Latta Creations creates a hand-lettered FREE SVG file Accio Coffee which can also be used as a printable
- Natalie with Doodle Craft Blog creates the best collection of Harry Potter SVG Files, tee shirts like this Weasley is our King design
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama hand sewed the cutest DIY Plush Pygmy Pluff. You have to click through and look at this project!
- Laura from Me and My Inklings created Harry Potter Wands from simple twigs. Brilliant idea!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama creates a fantastic Luna Lovegood Costume for her daughter. Love those glasses!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings creates a Luna Lovegood Sleep Mask with cozy felt!
The BEST Harry Potter Crafts & Recipes
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama created fantastic Harry Potter Mandrakes from polymer clay ADORABLE!
- I made some delicious (if I do say so myself) Butterbeer Inspired Rice Krispie Treats for a Harry Potter party.
- Laura at Me and My Inklings creates fun Harry Potter Broom Pencils that would be super easy to craft with the kiddos.
- Laura at Me and My Inklings also creates super fun Sorting Hat Party Favors that are quick and easy!
- I created a creepy but cute Monster Book of Monsters craft that would be fun to make with the kiddos!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings cooks up some Butterbeer Pancakes which would be perfect for a Harry Potter sleepover!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama creates colorful Harry Potter Bookmarks, just print, trim and get reading!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings has a Pin the Scar on Harry Potter Game on her blog to create at home!
- Ann with Bella Crafts Publishing is sharing a Harry Potter Inspired Book of Spells, see what type of book she used as the base
- Create a Meet Me at Hogwarts Tote with a fun cut file over at Elise’s blog Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Teresa at Simply Made Fun is sharing the best Luna Lovegrove Harry Potter Inspired Polymer Clay Earrings complete with a tutorial
- Mix up a batch of Harry Potter Inspired Slytherin Shots with a recipe by Heather of Homemade Heather blog
- Jenny at Jenny’s Crayon Collection has a cute Harry Potter Inspired Owl Craft that she made with her kiddos
- Whip up a batch of Harry Potter Inspired Pond Slime with a recipe from Michelle at Michelle’s Party Plan-it
- Natalie at Doodle Craft Blog has created the cutest tutorial How to Heat Foil a Harry Potter Card with a fun quote
- Create some magical Harry Potter Inspired Felt Accessories with instructions and templates on Debra’s blog Making and Celebrating
The BEST Harry Potter DIY Home Decor
- Laura with Laura’s Crafty Life created the most magnificent Deathly Hallows Wreath for her front door. Stunning!
- Katie from A Sweet Berry Designs created a laser-etched and cut Harry Potter Bookmark with a fun tassel.
- Candice from She’s Crafty Crafty decoupages book pages to make a Harry Potter Planter from pieces she upcycled!
- Lindsay at Artsy Fartsy Mama created Hogwarts House Coasters with her Cricut infusible ink and vinyl. Super quick and easy!
- Michelle’s Party Plan-it created a Harry Potter Keychain with her 3D Printer. I am in awe!
- I made a quick and easy Harry Potter Felt Bookmark and have included a FREE printable pattern sheet.
- Debra Quartermain Designs created a super fun Harry Potter Inspired Felt Crafts for her new kitten Rory. Totally adorable!
- Lindsay with Artsy Fartsy Mama paints the entire cast of Harry Potter as Ped Dolls. Super cute and so easy with her tutorial!
- Laura with Me and My Inklings paints Harry Potter Kindness Rocks and you have to click through and see how magical these are!
- Havalah at Sister What? Is sharing a How to Make a Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Wreath
- Add some fun to your kitchen with a Potions Master Harry Potter Themed Mixer created by Anita of Flamingo Chronicals
- Kim at Crafting Cheerfully shows us how to make a Harry Potter Hogwarts Wreath and guess what she used in the center!
- Make a quick and easy DIY Harry Potter Sign with a canvas and HTV, Blanca at Creativities Galore shows you how
- I am sharing a quick and easy beginner sewing project Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pillow made with Kunin Felt and Poly-Fil
Now it’s Time for a Giveaway!
You know that we would never let you go without a giveaway, so we have a Harry Potter stationery pack with memo pads and stickers PLUS a Hogwarts Drink Tumbler that Laura and I got at Harry Potter World at Universal Studios Florida! WOOHOO! Enter through the Rafflecopter Code below…a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sharing is Caring! Pin it for Later
Remember, today is day two! So, stop back by Saturday for more creativity. I promise you won’t be disappointed, but rather inspired! Check out Day One of Creative Crafts Harry Potter Crafts and Day Two of Creative Crafts Harry Potter Crafts. Too busy to make this right now? Pin it for later! I’d love for you to pin my 50+ Best Harry Potter Crafts to your favorite board on Pinterest and then it’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready.
Thanks for crafting with us this week! And stay tuned for the next edition of Creative Crafts to see what Laura and Meg have up their crafty sleeves. I know I can’t wait. Enjoy the 50+ BEST Harry Potter Crafts and celebrate his Birthday and create something wonderful and unexpected soon! If you do, tag me on social media @CreativelyBeth as I would LOVE to see what you have made!
Thanks for stopping by!